My Hero Academia - Chapter 288 : Rescue !!! Takeo-san !

Rate the Chapter

• Plus Ultra !

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Great

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Good

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Average

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
wow i thought there is no way Jeanist survive after AFO's fatal blow to him.

Yes idk either about Hawks situation, it will be painful if its because of Twice..
My children's iq theorist self showed up during this chapter.

I literally thought for a second that Twice and Hawks are masterminds of the century and Twice is still alive somewhere hidden by Hawks and the body we saw was a clone and the body Hawks showed to LOV was a clone too.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
My children's iq theorist self showed up during this chapter.

I literally thought for a second that Twice and Hawks are masterminds of the century and Twice is still alive somewhere hidden by Hawks and the body we saw was a clone and the body Hawks showed to LOV was a clone too.
wait we one piece now? lol

twice should stay dead not like Pound, and we never had a confirmation of Jeanist "death" so that my fault either..

Hope toga got good answer n turned into hero :steef:
Post automatically merged:

wow i thought there is no way Jeanist survive after AFO's fatal blow to him.

Yes idk either about Hawks situation, it will be painful if its because of Twice..
I hope jeanist still alive n the corpse that sent by hawks just some random person :josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yes the first part of the last chapter is definetely Best Jeanist, about the "corpse" by Hawk, i wonder if Jeanist able to create a clone like Doflamingo.
THat's most likely what occurred but tbh it's not so much better from what I've said.

Both things will remind us of One Piece in that regard.

yes the first part of the last chapter is definetely Best Jeanist, about the "corpse" by Hawk, i wonder if Jeanist able to create a clone like Doflamingo.
Hmm i don't think its common corpse because dabi got quite good backup, and hawk got really deep into the enemy teritorial
Btw is there any nomu got power of jeanist? If there is jeanist already gone i think.

Did people actually believe jeanist died? It was just a matter of time
Now what do you think about the traitor? Isn't it time for the reveal? I feel like the reveal will be either at the start or middle point of the next arc so we've got atmost 20 - 25 chapters before the big reveal
I guess i should reread some chapters and see if i can guess who it's gonna be

Toga is sooooo cute. Her char is so unique she deserves to be an anti-anti-hero LOLOLOLOL. I am confident this is a path to redemption. She's young and has so much to explore if given a chance to be with kind people just like Uraraka best girl. And with the way the latter answered to her question, that almost guarantees a shift of tides, "Arrest?" WTF is arrest? Any hero will simply say, "Immana fucking finish you off". That's the answer she's been looking for. Not all heroes are what his so-called friends told her so.

Shigaraki should go the prison and murder AFO in front of everyone. If AFO leaves prison alive Shogaraki is the softest Villain in this series.

Dude has nothing when it comes his own personality.

He's basically AFO's trained puppy vessel.