Ain't that Giran's place?
Giran isn't division commander. The mistery figure is brown division i think
Post automatically merged:

Re - Destro and Trumpet are one team
Dabi and Geten are second team
Toga and Skeptic are third team
Spinner and Compress are fourth team

Twice is the only one without a partner - mystery 5th figure

Been looking forward to this since the summer camp arc, it's looking so promising so far! Especially with Toga's intentions to question her and Deku with the morality and justification of what happened to Twice too.

Me too. Her fight and Dabis fight. Both fights I wanted to see. And their backstory. I am really excited to see her fight against Uraraka. And like you said her intentions to ask her about Twice etc. All of that will be really nice. At the end she, Dabi and Chisaki are my favorite villains so far, so I always like it when she and Dabi have screentime :)

G

Gorosei Informer

Me too. Her fight and Dabis fight. Both fights I wanted to see. And their backstory. I am really excited to see her fight against Uraraka. And like you said her intentions to ask her about Twice etc. All of that will be really nice. At the end she, Dabi and Chisaki are my favorite villains so far, so I always like it when she and Dabi have screentime :)
Yeah definitely, the stakes are gonna be so intense and interesting for both her and Dabi. We've waited long enough now, it's about time Hori! The LOV are such great and compelling characters, I have so much respect for Hori for giving them their own personal arc too.

Uraraka needs some serious on-screen love too, I was mad at her barely getting to do anything during the Overhaul arc. Same with Froppy even. Hopefully this is gonna be a long fight with her and Toga and a clash of characters, ideals and their "love" for Deku too.

Really can't wait for the true Dabi reveal and Hori stops trolling us lol. That moment with Hawks and that speech bubble wound me up so much!
:king:
But I trust in Hori to deliver when the time is right and hopefully that time is very soon! Dabi has so much potential with what he's aiming for, his motives, his unknown backstory, his real identity etc. The ammunition he has to expose Endeavour, Hawks and the hero society and the sheer fallout that's gonna cause too! Can't wait!

:finally:

Yeah definitely, the stakes are gonna be so intense and interesting for both her and Dabi. We've waited long enough now, it's about time Hori! The LOV are such great and compelling characters, I have so much respect for Hori for giving them their own personal arc too.

Uraraka needs some serious on-screen love too, I was mad at her barely getting to do anything during the Overhaul arc. Same with Froppy even. Hopefully this is gonna be a long fight with her and Toga and a clash of characters, ideals and their "love" for Deku too.

Really can't wait for the true Dabi reveal and Hori stops trolling us lol. That moment with Hawks and that speech bubble wound me up so much!
But I trust in Hori to deliver when the time is right and hopefully that time is very soon! Dabi has so much potential with what he's aiming for, his motives, his unknown backstory, his real identity etc. The ammunition he has to expose Endeavour, Hawks and the hero society and the sheer fallout that's gonna cause too! Can't wait!

For what is he gonna expose Hawks, though? For killing a villain which Endeavor has done on live television and was even praised for? Hawks didn't kill Jeanist as confirmed by this chapter, so Dabi got nothing on him. Also...Jeanist ain't gonna stand by and let Dabi just destroy the heroes' Reputation. He's too popular for people to buy this anyway. Endeavor will have to step down as the No 1, though.

G

Gorosei Informer

For what is he gonna expose Hawks, though? For killing a villain which Endeavor has done on live television and was even praised for? Hawks didn't kill Jeanist as confirmed by this chapter, so Dabi got nothing on him. Also...Jeanist ain't gonna stand by and let Dabi just destroy the heroes' Reputation. He's too popular for people to buy this anyway. Endeavor will have to step down as the No 1, though.
Which villain was that, the high end nomu? Hmm I guess people won't buy it due to Hawks popularity and Jeanist being alive now too. You could be right.

I'd still like to see the hero society get shook up long term, I guess even if its only by a small amount at least.

I suppose Dabi has the Toya thing at least too depending and there might be more inflammatory stuff we've yet to know about.

To me theres a lot of narrative potential if they succeed in ruining the hero society. But I guess that is gonna happen much later especially after these last 2 chapters now too.
Seems like Shiggy is gonna have to rest again for quite a while.

I thought the heroes would ultimately fail and have to go down underground, causing a timeskip.
Those words at the beginning of the arc about heroes disappearing from the streets has been on my mind.

Thats true. Can't also wait for Dabis backstory.
And yeah, Uraraka and Tsuyu really need more screentime, they are the two best girls on the good side. It's sad that they never could really shine.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thats true. Can't also wait for Dabis backstory.
And yeah, Uraraka and Tsuyu really need more screentime, they are the two best girls on the good side. It's sad that they never could really shine.
Exactly, that has really been bothering me for a long time. The lack of Dabi backstory too actually. At least Uraraka has her chance now finally. I wonder if Tsuyu vs Spinner could happen possibly?

Exactly, that has really been bothering me for a long time. The lack of Dabi backstory too actually. At least Uraraka has her chance now finally. I wonder if Tsuyu vs Spinner could happen possibly?
Yeah I am really glad that Uraraka fights against one of the major antagonists.
Where is Spinner? If he is not forgotten then maybe he could fight her. But I think more that if Tsuya gets screentime then she will help Uraraka against Toga. Didn't she have a clash with her too in the training camp? If I remember correctly both girls have a matter to settle with her.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I am really glad that Uraraka fights against one of the major antagonists.
Where is Spinner? If he is not forgotten then maybe he could fight her. But I think more that if Tsuya gets screentime then she will help Uraraka against Toga. Didn't she have a clash with her too in the training camp? If I remember correctly both girls have a matter to settle with her.
I'm not sure where he is either, I thought he was at the mansion but not sure. Even we've forgotten lol.
:suresure:
Yeah I was thinking Froppy could come in clutch vs Toga and as you said, payback for the summer camp as she did fight Toga there with Uraraka and Toga cut her tongue too. I think she cut off part of her tongue back then?
:usoprice:

I'm not sure where he is either, I thought he was at the mansion but not sure. Even we've forgotten lol.
:suresure:
Yeah I was thinking Froppy could come in clutch vs Toga and as you said, payback for the summer camp as she did fight Toga there with Uraraka and Toga cut her tongue too. I think she cut off part of her tongue back then?
:usoprice:
:milaugh:
I really don't know where he is.

Yeah, I remember too that there was something with her tongue. If she only cut her or cut a part off I don't know. But either way, she deserves revenge. :cheers: