My Hero Academia Chapter 288 Spoilers Images

@RayanOO @Constantine @BangMi confirmed it's Best Jeanist by the translation.

During the enemy invasion, meanwhile, up in the skies...?

Unknown Man: まだか...!? あと5分以内に現着したまえ!」= We're still not there!? We won't get there in within five minutes!

Pilot: ホークスやミルコじゃないんですから無理ですよ! 全速力で飛ばしてます危険なので座っててください!」= It's not Hawks or Mirko, so it's impossible! I'm flying at full speed. It's dangerous, so please sit down!

Caption: 最新コミックス28関大好評発売中です!!」= The latest comic, volume 28, is now on sale!

Pilot: まだ身体も全快というワケじゃないでしょう」= You shouldn't push yourself when you're body hasn't fully recovered.

Unknown Man: 今も命が奪われ続けていると言ってるんだ。論点をすり替えないでくれ! 労ってんすけど!!」= Even now, I'm telling you that lives continued to be robbed. Don't change the point! Even so, I appreciate your hard work!!

Hero 1: 目標現在那波市をおよそ100km/hで直進中!」= It's headed straight for Nawa City at about 100km/h!

Hero 2: 早すぎないか!?」= Isn't that too fast!?

Hero 1: 正確には「デカすぎる」だ」= To be precise, it's "too big".

Hero 2: 頑丈すぎるも加えとけ!」= Add on to that that it's too sturdy!

Courtesy to some guy from Reddit.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
@RayanOO @Constantine @BangMi confirmed it's Best Jeanist by the translation.

During the enemy invasion, meanwhile, up in the skies...?

Unknown Man: まだか...!? あと5分以内に現着したまえ!」= We're still not there!? We won't get there in within five minutes!

Pilot: ホークスやミルコじゃないんですから無理ですよ! 全速力で飛ばしてます危険なので座っててください!」= It's not Hawks or Mirko, so it's impossible! I'm flying at full speed. It's dangerous, so please sit down!

Caption: 最新コミックス28関大好評発売中です!!」= The latest comic, volume 28, is now on sale!

Pilot: まだ身体も全快というワケじゃないでしょう」= You shouldn't push yourself when you're body hasn't fully recovered.

Unknown Man: 今も命が奪われ続けていると言ってるんだ。論点をすり替えないでくれ! 労ってんすけど!!」= Even now, I'm telling you that lives continued to be robbed. Don't change the point! Even so, I appreciate your hard work!!

Hero 1: 目標現在那波市をおよそ100km/hで直進中!」= It's headed straight for Nawa City at about 100km/h!

Hero 2: 早すぎないか!?」= Isn't that too fast!?

Hero 1: 正確には「デカすぎる」だ」= To be precise, it's "too big".

Hero 2: 頑丈すぎるも加えとけ!」= Add on to that that it's too sturdy!

Courtesy to some guy from Reddit.
man i like Best Jeanist and its time for him to shine after what AFO did to him back then..
Post automatically merged:

Hawks be like: "I killed Best Jeanist."

What actually was the point of his visit at Jeanist's place:
"Hey bro, you know you're injured and all, so why don't you take time to recover and quit your hero activities, so that I can fake killing you and sneak into the league. Deal?"

Jeanist: "Sure."

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Hawks be like: "I killed Best Jeanist."

What actually was the point of his visit at Jeanist's place:
"Hey bro, you know you're injured and all, so why don't you take time to recover and quit your hero activities, so that I can fake killing you and sneak into the league. Deal?"

Jeanist: "Sure."
and he will fly around Machia later, how dope was that?!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Well, not sure Jeanist was fine with this at all. He possibly tried stopping Hawks, but then realized it's for the greater good. Hawks isn't much less of a kid in Jeanist's eyes than Bakugou, after all.
i forgot jeanist history, did he already became #3 when joining pro-heroes or something like that?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
He was No 4 iirc. Back when All Might was still active, then all ranked up. By popularity he is No 1, though, which he might become after stopping Giganto. He'd deserve to be this.
well i glad hori do a justice to top 3 heroes especially when Jeanist got injured by AFO back then.
so i hope he will get his moment later

Its perfect time to attack because no one is expecting it.

There are some members of Liberation Army missing. I think their main Army guy is missing
Last time we saw them Geten was restrained by Cementoss and Re-Destro was fighting Edgeshot. Trumpet who knows, but all of their fighters are busy.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Last time we saw them Geten was restrained by Cementoss and Re-Destro was fighting Edgeshot. Trumpet who knows, but all of their fighters are busy.
Nah i think there is one missing. I need to check but i think at the start of liberation army arc it has been said one core member is missing

IRC it has been said one members was at a distant mission or smth

If we presume there is a seat between Skeptic and Compress that would be Geten and there is one final seat left empty
Take the numbers of Vilains - 5 on right - 3 on left with geten is 4 - mistery figure is fifth and then sigaraki the boss makes it 11

Last edited: