My Hero Academia Chapter 288 Spoilers Images

Yeah maybe some illusion or copy quirk

Biggest plot twist but I don't think so. Twice character was perfect as he was
Post automatically merged:

I am a little bit disappointed that Hawks didn't kill Jeanist. Hawks ready to do everything for his mission is great
Don't really think it's disappointing tbf. Hawks is ready to kill, yes, but he even wanted to spare Twice, so why would he kill a nice guy like Jeanist? Hawks ain't a cold-hearted killer.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Don't really think it's disappointing tbf. Hawks is ready to kill, yes, but he even wanted to spare Twice, so why would he kill a nice guy like Jeanist? Hawks ain't a killer.
I know and it is understanble that he didn't kill jeanist. Hawks is not a killer inside but his mission (infiltrate the LOV) was extremely important, without Hawks the good guys would have been all dead (100% Shiggy , the HE etc). So if to complete this crucial mission he had killed a weakened Jeanist it would have been good too with his character.

I know and it is understanble that he didn't kill jeanist. Hawks is not a killer inside but his mission (infiltrate the LOV) was extremely important, without Hawks the good guys would have been all dead (100% Shiggy , the HE etc). So if to complete this crucial mission he had killed a weakened Jeanist it would have been good too with his character.
Yep. But let's just think that it wasn't necessary to kill off Jeanist.