My Hero Academia Chapter 291 - Thank you for being alright

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
By the way. Jeanist ruined Dabi's story a little. People will have mixed feelings once they see Jeanist being alive.

It sucks that Boku is on break next week but I will wait. Dope chapter can't wait for the officials.

By the way. Jeanist ruined Dabi's story a little. People will have mixed feelings once they see Jeanist being alive.
That's what i thought aswell.
Dabi said Hawks killed Jeanist, but now they will see that he is stil alive. So that was a lie. But the thing with Hawks killing Twice is true. I don't know if they gonna believe the DNA test tho.
But yeah, they will have some mixed thoughts about it. And i kinda have the feeling Endy is gonna tell everybody that it is true, that he was/is a terribel father etc. Gonna be really interesting.

MHA is on break again?...:whitepress:

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But the thing with Hawkins killing Twice
Dirty Hawkins killing off characters from MHA:sadgrin:
MHA is on break again?...:whitepress:
Unfortunately. Although Hori deserves a break. This and the previous chapter were pure fire.

About that Endy thing. I think you are on point but I hope it won't end in a typical shonen way where it will be A or B.
A = People will start throwing Pepsi cans at him and tell him to leave Japan.
B = They will feel bad for his family but accept the fact that he tried to improve.
If your scenario makes it to the Manga I would prefer if A and B are mixed + abolishment of Hero Agencies.

Old Endeavor would of incinerated Dabi the second he started yelling out his dark past Fake news.
Poor Shoto, he's gonna need some serious counseling after this, Can't imagine what this will do to Rei after the dust settles, she'll either break again or have the will to stay sane enough to save her children in some way.

Best Jeanist coming in for the save but with that behemoth gigantomachia there how much good can he do when the No.1 hero can barely breath, deku and bakugo are both critically injured. Only plus here is that Shigaraki is too injured to do anymore severe damage.

Dirty Hawkins killing off characters from MHA:sadgrin:
I needed a sec to see that lol
Unfortunately. Although Hori deserves a break. This and the previous chapter were pure fire.
MHA is rarely on break, so yeah, he definitely deserves it. Stil sucks tho :kriwhat:

About that Endy thing. I think you are on point but I hope it won't end in a typical shonen way where it will be A or B.
A = People will start throwing Pepsi cans at him and tell him to leave Japan.
B = They will feel bad for his family but accept the fact that he tried to improve.
If your scenario makes it to the Manga I would prefer if A and B are mixed + abolishment of Hero Agencies.
I don't know, i just have the feeling he is gonna do the typical japanese apologize in front of media thing.
It might even get to the point where he stopps being a hero, which i really hope won't be the case. Whatever it's gonna be, this whole Dabi plot will definetely cause some changes of how people see the heroes.

Maybe a quirk that can transform things
Yeah maybe there is a hero or some agent support team. Just rememberred like in HxH there is a member from spider gank that can copy thing perfectly same.
Nice one hawk hope u can make it after this commotion, then just retire and have a good life :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

How did Touys’s hair change

From the translate its explained touya hair become white, but maybe endev didnt realize that because he is too focus with todoroki.

Wasn't it obvious that Best Jeanist death was faked when Hawks was revealed to be a double agent? You think Hawks seriously murdered Best Jeanist? :seriously: >and btw wtf is this emote of lol?

Little Touya was adorable. I think some tears will be shed reading this chapter.
Not really. Hawks is part of the hero association who roes dark undercover stuff. It won't be surprising if he had killed Jeanist for gaining the trust of the LoV(like a small sacrifice to achieve something big).
I think the emote can be interpreted as 'seriously' or 'not this again '

Not really. Hawks is part of the hero association who roes dark undercover stuff. It won't be surprising if he had killed Jeanist for gaining the trust of the LoV(like a small sacrifice to achieve something big).
I think the emote can be interpreted as 'seriously' or 'not this again '
Yes i dont think its easy to infiltrate the biggest and strongest criminal gank atm with just some random corpse.

Hori has taken a couple of breaks because he's working on something big

An artbook? chapter 300? who knows :choppawhat:
Woah artbook.
Or he is preparing the end of MHA?
Then he is working on other manga :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Hori taking a break because he confused what is the most suitable hero name for Bakugo other than Kacchan
WTH with kacchan :gokulaugh:
I think bakugo goin to look like almighty name with some flashy name :milaugh: