My Hero Academia Chapter 291 - Thank you for being alright

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Dabi will never move on as long as he lives tho.

I need him to die
Dabi's character is rooted to Endevour. He isnt a character designed to progress. He's supposed to be the consequences of Endevour's actions.

If Dabi were ever to move on, it wont be anytime soon. Since we've now been introduced to the "Touya" plot. Its too quick if its resolved this arc.

Plus this arc is ending soon. This was probably just set up for next arcs.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Dabi's character is rooted to Endevour. He isnt a character designed to progress. He's supposed to be the consequences of Endevour's actions.

If Dabi were ever to move on, it wont be anytime soon. Since we've now been introduced to the "Touya" plot. Its too quick if its resolved this arc.

Plus this arc is ending soon. This was probably just set up for next arcs.
Still pissed that endys living but I can see what you mean.

If he don't die before EOS imma be fuming.

I think Dabi is a highly advanced noumu, like Kurogiri

They said they found a piece of his jaw on that hill. How the fuck could he burn himself to the point to where his jaw falls off and still survive?
Just by looking at how bad his injuries were, he couldn't have gotten out of there by himself. Somebody had to have saved him. The only question is who.
Obviously he didn't go to a normal hospital, otherwise wouldn't Endeavor have found out about it?

Honestly, the only rational explanation I can think of of Toya's "death" is that All for One and Ujiko were involved. My idea is that All for One intended to make Toya a "sleeper agent" for the league of villains. After his accident, Ujiko patched him up, probably gave him another quirk or so and then had his memories of AFO and Ujiko suppressed.
Post automatically merged:

My idea is that this second quirk was also suppressed along with his memories or Ujiko and AFO. Eventually, through a big fight, he will realize his latent power and awaken the second quirk Ujiko gave him.

I believe that this quirk will give Dabi the ability to reduce his body temperature to subfreezing degrees. He could use this in battle like Dio did in part 1 of Jojo but in practice its real use will come from it offsetting the weakness of his original quirk. Thereby making Dabi easily an S tier villain with strength near prime all might.

I think Dabi is a highly advanced noumu, like Kurogiri

They said they found a piece of his jaw on that hill. How the fuck could he burn himself to the point to where his jaw falls off and still survive?
Just by looking at how bad his injuries were, he couldn't have gotten out of there by himself. Somebody had to have saved him. The only question is who.
Obviously he didn't go to a normal hospital, otherwise wouldn't Endeavor have found out about it?

Honestly, the only rational explanation I can think of of Toya's "death" is that All for One and Ujiko were involved. My idea is that All for One intended to make Toya a "sleeper agent" for the league of villains. After his accident, Ujiko patched him up, probably gave him another quirk or so and then had his memories of AFO and Ujiko suppressed.
Post automatically merged:

My idea is that this second quirk was also suppressed along with his memories or Ujiko and AFO. Eventually, through a big fight, he will realize his latent power and awaken the second quirk Ujiko gave him.

I believe that this quirk will give Dabi the ability to reduce his body temperature to subfreezing degrees. He could use this in battle like Dio did in part 1 of Jojo but in practice its real use will come from it offsetting the weakness of his original quirk. Thereby making Dabi easily an S tier villain with strength near prime all might.
Good start with bad ending theory

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Endeavour hate has become so ridiculous.
BNHA fans have always been different from the rest of manga fans.
These new gen fans are something else.
i dont hate him, i put him on my top 5.
the problem is he is an abusive father back then and for some people that is a big problem which is very understandable.

Now we gonna see how Horikoshi trying to redeem his action.
Actually from the moment he got promoted to #1 heroes until the last chapter, the story is all about Endeavor's character development.

Another great chapter of MHA, the Dabi mini flashback in the beginning was really cool to see. I knew Dabi would also expose Hawks as well but damn I didn't expect Dabi to show Hawks killing Twice to the public, it's obvious at this point that many people are now going to distrust both Endeavor and Hawks along with the hero society.

However I'm pretty sure that there will still be some people that won't completely lose faith, also it's nice seeing Best Jeanist arriving at the end but even with his arrival I don't think things will go that well for the heroes.