Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Average

• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Total voters
Don't have much to say about this other than I'm glad Lemillion is back and the Numbuh 3 Hero is much more impressive than I originally thought.

This Lemillion is unlikely to be Toga due to him saving Jeanist. Which is something Toga wouldn't do. She also wouldn't know how to use his quirk so well because if you recall it took a lot of practice before Mirio could use it effectively.

Really did like that image of the next My Hero Movie. Looks like they're really putting forth Deku, Bakugo, and Shoto as a Trio. I like that.

So far we've gotten a glimpse of the forces at Shigaraki's disposal. He's got a hierarchy of evil foot soldiers in the form of the Nomu and a special Guardian in the form of Gigantomachia with the other League Members acting as Generals/Lieutenants.

I think he will be forming a Dark Empire after he escapes this arc and will begin stockpiling his forces even more.

He will most def attack Tartarus to free all dangerous criminals
Pull a Blackbeard? I could see that. He'll need the best of the best after all.

Not only would we get a glimpse of the worst villains in history(which would add more to the world building) but to have all the worst villains to come back when the Heroes are at their lowest?

That would really make this the Age of Villains.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Overhaul isn't dead

Pull a Blackbeard? I could see that. He'll need the best of the best after all.

Not only would we get a glimpse of the worst villains in history(which would add more to the world building) but to have all the worst villains to come back when the Heroes are at their lowest?

That would really make this the Age of Villains.
Well some of the worst of the worst in the story are there. And that's only we know of
Post automatically merged:

Now that i think about it

Overhaul might cured Mirio and not Eri
Overhaul hates Shigaraki and Overhaul knows how to make the drug. Maybe he reverse engineered it to return Mirio back to normal and in return Mirio rekts Shigaraki

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
I admit it (maybe I nitpick and am no fun) Mirio return is a bit too convenient. Jeanist return was great but Mirio comes from nowhere and I really thought his lack of power will last longer. I don't really like that he is back into the game that quickly

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I admit it (maybe I nitpick and am no fun) Mirio return is a bit too convenient. Jeanist return was great but Mirio comes from nowhere and I really thought his lack of power will last longer. I don't really like that he is back into the game that quickly
Just because Mirio is back doesn't mean its GG
Jeanist is at his limit already, he is already struggling to hold Machia and with 1 lung he won't be able to do much
Mirio while strong is no way near capable of taking on High Ends. He just lacks destructive power to do so
Endeavor MAYBE has 1 more attack in him
Deku is beyond fucked and same as Endeavor maybe has 1 more attack in him
Bakugou is same
Nejire is fucked
Ida can't do shit
Todoroki is fighting Dabi
Meanwhile Compress, Spinner, Toga , Skeptik and few other are yet to make their move.
And don't forget that the mansion group is fucked
So in a nutshell Mirio is currently the only one there capable of doing something of notice

That just means we'll be finding out more about them.

So if it does happen then I'm looking forward to it.
Yea. We are yet to meet the legendary criminals that we learned of from Gentle

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Just because Mirio is back doesn't mean its GG
Jeanist is at his limit already, he is already struggling to hold Machia and with 1 lung he won't be able to do much
Mirio while strong is no way near capable of taking on High Ends. He just lacks destructive power to do so
Endeavor MAYBE has 1 more attack in him
Deku is beyond fucked and same as Endeavor maybe has 1 more attack in him
Bakugou is same
Nejire is fucked
Ida can't do shit
Todoroki is fighting Dabi
Meanwhile Compress, Spinner, Toga , Skeptik and few other are yet to make their move.
And don't forget that the mansion group is fucked
So in a nutshell Mirio is currently the only one there capable of doing something of notice

Yea. We are yet to meet the legendary criminals that we learned of from Gentle
I didn't talk about power level, but I think Mirio should have stayed powerless for longer, be a hero without powers and helping that way for some time and one time in the future when Eri will grow be stronger and learn to control her powers.