Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I admit it (maybe I nitpick and am no fun) Mirio return is a bit too convenient. Jeanist return was great but Mirio comes from nowhere and I really thought his lack of power will last longer. I don't really like that he is back into the game that quickly
Sort of agree on this. I like Mirio a lot but he kinda came out of the blue. I hope it gets explained somehow

I've already blinded myself from the plot conveniences from Wano. As long as I get a reason on why Mirio is here, I'm ok with it

Fantastic chapter!!!
Miro's back and about to unleash on the villain's.
Shoto about to show big brother why he's the chosen one.
Shiggy woke up to do more damage.
10/10 for me!

EDIT- Sadly, it could be true that Mirio is really Toga. But, it's also exciting if she is. If she took Mirio's ability, then the villain's are about to win this war. :amazing:

Last edited:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
My mind is telling me Eri brought back Mirio
But my heart tells me it is Overhaul

Its just makes more sense. If it is Sri you basically make a plot device that can heal everyone and thats a no no

Overhaul on other hand. He made the drug. Makes sense he can reverse engineer it and bring back Mirio
Post automatically merged:

OR

Mirio's quirk phased out the virus

My mind is telling me Eri brought back Mirio
But my heart tells me it is Overhaul

Its just makes more sense. If it is Sri you basically make a plot device that can heal everyone and thats a no no

Overhaul on other hand. He made the drug. Makes sense he can reverse engineer it and bring back Mirio
Post automatically merged:

OR

Mirio's quirk phased out the virus
I think they had Monoma copy Overhaul's quirk and he brought back Mirio. There gotta be a reason why they wonder about his whereabouts. Also, Over has the strongest quirk in the entire series and I doubt those govt people wouldn't want to make use of this somehow.

I wish that water girl gets killed. But I highly doubt kids are getting killed off.

The convo between Shoto and Dabi was amazing. I thought Natsu would be the last person he cares about. Turns out...he really doesnt give a fuck about anyone anymore.

His only reason to live is to make Endevour's life a living hell. I can see why Dabi loves Stain so much, as Endevour encompses basically everything Stain despises. Endevour's way of thinking is what fucked up Touya....

Damn this is some really good shit.

Anyways Mirio is back....cool I guess.