• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
I actually considered dropping the arc, but the amount of Endeavor action in there is just crazy. So hellfire no.

And then Jeanist and Lemillion came back as well.

All I need to know now is if Mirko is fine -_-...
I know itโ€™s almost a cliche to say this at this point, but I really feel like this arc in particular does not at all benefit from week-to-week reading and is much better served dropping MHA for a few weeks and then reading all of the chapters at once. There is just so much shit going on here.

In retrospect I think Horikoshi has done a good job with handling all of the subplots here but reading this week to week isnโ€™t the best idea for this arc imo lol.

But with Mirio back...this changes things...

I know itโ€™s almost a cliche to say this at this point, but I really feel like this arc in particular does not at all benefit from week-to-week reading and is much better served dropping MHA for a few weeks and then reading all of the chapters at once. There is just so much shit going on here.

In retrospect I think Horikoshi has done a good job with handling all of the subplots here but reading this week to week isnโ€™t the best idea for this arc imo lol.

But with Mirio back...this changes things...
Tbh I wished chapters would release monthly and have like 80-100 pages.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Never actually paid attention to this but was it stated why Bakugo can't use explosion from his feat? It would be more versatile rather than using your hands to both jump, fly, and attack.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Good point. Although I'd also like to see him get more equipment and weapons like hand grenades and the likes. They could also give him a jet pack to enhance his ability to stay in the air.
He has granades tho
Post automatically merged:

in all his body he sweats nitroglycerin that s his mother qurik and it works only on his hands because of his father quirk that ignites it he can t use it on his feet
His quirk is a combination of his mother and father
I know what his quirk is lol
He can use it on feet with tech like he uses gloves