Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I hope heroes will find a solid counter to Shigaraki's quirk. Even its mere thought is pretty terrifying and we don't even know the true extent of its potential yet perhaps. Definitely the strongest guy who ever walked.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just watch All Might coming in at the end of the arc to save the Heroes.

For those who don't understand.

I know that it doesn't make any sense but I don't give a fuck.

All I want is to see All Might destroying villains.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Good chapter. Things are moving fast now. I liked Dabi’s speech but every time this dude does something he’s immediately shut down lmao.

Any end predictions on the arc? Heroes came in in force and it doesn’t seem like the villains have many aces left. ReDestro is coming to the current location so maybe he can rescue the League. But honestly, his forces should be exhausted too.

think this arc might end in a Pyrrhic victory for the heroes.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Say it with me now BAKUmofo🐐

Tsar Bomba, the God of Destruction, the second coming of All Might and the future no 1. All hail Dyna-Might.

@Zowo @Sentinel We eating too fucking good rn, Bakugo about to attain that perfect victory. First he negged all the nomus, and now he will neg all the villains. FTL baby!!!!

@Queen @Ice devil slayer @SinOfGreed reading this chapter.

Keep the Ls coming.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Good chapter. Things are moving fast now. I liked Dabi’s speech but every time this dude does something he’s immediately shut down lmao.

Any end predictions on the arc? Heroes came in in force and it doesn’t seem like the villains have many aces left. ReDestro is coming to the current location so maybe he can rescue the League. But honestly, his forces should be exhausted too.

think this arc might end in a Pyrrhic victory for the heroes.
They are all massively exhausted. Even if they beat LoV I still expect Shigaraki to have a second wind type of shit and beat up some of them + on top of that Noumus are not a fucking joke.

Most possible scenario: Double retreat to rest and regain powers. But I still don't know how the fuck they will deal with the army of Noumu's unless All Might used his contacts in the USA to ask for help.

Dream scenario: All Might coming back to destroy Noumus save the Heroes and encounter with Shigaraki with potentially ending like All Might will tell him about Nana and he will lower his guard for Shigaraki to decay hin.

All Might coming back is possible because of Eri. She basically rewinds the quirk. There is no "All Might used up all OFA power" argument.

She straight-up rewinds it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They are all massively exhausted. Even if they beat LoV I still expect Shigaraki to have a second wind type of shit and beat up some of them + on top of that Noumus are not a fucking joke.

Most possible scenario: Double retreat to rest and regain powers. But I still don't know how the fuck they will deal with the army of Noumu's unless All Might used his contacts in the USA to ask for help.

Dream scenario: All Might coming back to destroy Noumus save the Heroes and encounter with Shigaraki with potentially ending like All Might will tell him about Nana and he will lower his guard for Shigaraki to decay hin.

All Might coming back is possible because of Eri. She basically rewinds the quirk. There is no "All Might used up all OFA power" argument.

She straight-up rewinds it.
Shigaraki has done enough. He should be down because even if he gets to Pre AFO levels of strength, the heroes are fucked. His hax is too much for them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shigaraki has done enough. He should be down because even if he gets to Pre AFO levels of strength, the heroes are fucked. His hax is too much for them.
Leave Shigaraki alone. There is no one who poses a threat to the army of Noumus.

USA help or All Might.

Something must happen.