• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The heroes are gonna win. ReDestro will stop the League from being captured but thatโ€™s it.
I can't get over the fact with the army of Noumus.

I mean without pis.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Good chapter. Things are moving fast now. I liked Dabiโ€™s speech but every time this dude does something heโ€™s immediately shut down lmao.

Any end predictions on the arc? Heroes came in in force and it doesnโ€™t seem like the villains have many aces left. ReDestro is coming to the current location so maybe he can rescue the League. But honestly, his forces should be exhausted too.

think this arc might end in a Pyrrhic victory for the heroes.
Okay so it actually might be a complete victory for villains
Endeavor is done for, Hawks is done for, Jeanist can be n1 because he is literally half dead with 1 lung, Eraser Head is missing a leg, Midnight is prolly rekt, Crust is dead, shitload of heroes are injured af or dead. Their forces are fuuuuuuuuucked

Meanwhile, Trumpet is still out there and he is political guy and he might spin the story that heroes are evil. And if the public bites it , rip Heroes

AAAAAAAAAAND. We know All for One has many allies and i bet you one of them is Oji Harima and he will bust vilains out of jail

Seth

โ€Ž
Nomus that are weaker than High Ends and Beast Jeanist with tons of fibre free? I see a very easy way to get around them
Jeanist needs full focus to fight.

LoV would need to be retarded to allow him to do so.

I was afraid that this arc is going to end like this.

What a fucking bullshit.

Heroes should lose bad fucking bad.

Seth

โ€Ž
Oji Harima | My Hero Academia Wiki | Fandom

Oji is literally only vilain not introduced that was mentioned alongside Destro and AFO

Oji is gonna break vilains out of Tartarus
I fucking hope so.

Heroes needs to fucking lose badly.

But Prime Might has a chance to return.

Imagine the double page spread of All Might standing in front all Villains he put there yooooooooooo

Seth

โ€Ž
All Might will comeback. I will believe this until the end of this fucking arc.

Prepare yo asses children.

The true Hero will arrive soon.

All Might vs LoV and Tartarus villains???

Let's goooo

Seth

โ€Ž
Sounds good but i prefer see deku unlocked all quirk from his predecessor n using 100% OFA power :steef:
I don't care about Deku tbh xD.

I want to see Prime Might.

I need to satisfy my OPM power scale and rightfully declare him as the High Dragon level character:steef::steef::steef:

yes so far his Quirk only to restrain his enemy from moving, and thats weird considering his ability is just that (for now) and he is #3 hero with only that kind of move
He is 3rd ranked because many villain got caught by him maybe, n rank doesnt meant higher damage power i think
Post automatically merged:

I don't care about Deku tbh xD.

I want to see Prime Might.

I need to satisfy my OPM power scale and rightfully declare him as the High Dragon level character:steef::steef::steef:
Oh okay hope u see what u lookij for
But i think this manga wont show u easy fight like OPM, but who knows maybe later all might will back again