• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
He is 3rd ranked because many villain got caught by him maybe, n rank doesnt meant higher damage power i think
Post automatically merged:

Oh okay hope u see what u lookij for
But i think this manga wont show u easy fight like OPM, but who knows maybe later all might will back again
Yeah but its still weird right, even Mirko and Edgeshot showed some offensive move/attack while Jeanist only restrain his enemy

Thats my point, he is rank #3 with only that kind of move.
We still need to see his offensive move
What are you talking about? He is number 3 because of all of his abilities not based on only 1 move lol
Where did you get that from?
It's like saying shoto will be top 3 only because of his ice ability - but we have to see where he is gonna be when uses his fire moves as well....
Post automatically merged:

Yeah but its still weird right, even Mirko and Edgeshot showed some offensive move/attack while Jeanist only restrain his enemy
The heroes are not ranked based on their offensive power, but how good of a hero they are. Restraining enemies is one of the strongest moves in MHA, it was even said by Deku - restrain abilities are always strong.

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
What are you talking about? He is number 3 because of all of his abilities not based on only 1 move lol
Where did you get that from?
It's like saying shoto will be top 3 only because of his ice ability - but we have to see where he is gonna be when uses his fire moves as well....
So far we only see his moves like that, i believe he have so many other moves but the fact Hori keep hiding his other moves is kinda suspicious and cool

So far we only see his moves like that, i believe he have so many other moves but the fact Hori keep hiding his other moves is kinda suspicious and cool
Even if he has any other moves, that won't change his rank...he got there because of being a hero for years - just because WE might have didn't see everything from him, doesn't mean the MHA world didn't. Which they obviously did. People even know about the special moves of the pro heroes.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Okay so it actually might be a complete victory for villains
Endeavor is done for, Hawks is done for, Jeanist can be n1 because he is literally half dead with 1 lung, Eraser Head is missing a leg, Midnight is prolly rekt, Crust is dead, shitload of heroes are injured af or dead. Their forces are fuuuuuuuuucked

Meanwhile, Trumpet is still out there and he is political guy and he might spin the story that heroes are evil. And if the public bites it , rip Heroes

AAAAAAAAAAND. We know All for One has many allies and i bet you one of them is Oji Harima and he will bust vilains out of jail
The heroes definitely didnโ€™t walk away clean but I think this arc ends with the villains scurrying off without any way to make more Nomu and a lot of damage too. From how it is I canโ€™t see it going any other way. The heroes have too much fire power rn.
Jeanist needs full focus to fight.

LoV would need to be retarded to allow him to do so.

I was afraid that this arc is going to end like this.

What a fucking bullshit.

Heroes should lose bad fucking bad.
No one in the LoV can stop him currently lmao.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Bakugo looks pretty solid now honestly. I think I'm going to appreciate his character more than ever now.

Also I love that he called himself "God". Might be the portrayal of a new realm of power that shall develop.

If there were to be a prison break, wonder if we see Overhaul be able to use his quirk, dude is prob still salty he got robbed and aid the heroes for revenge, highly doubt it but Eri better not be the dragon balls of this series or all of this story telling was for nothing.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
What if Toga sucks off Machia.............'s blood?

Shigaraki as a blonde isn't gonna work with me. I liked his white hair better, made him look more menancing. Bakugo isn't hurt as bad I thought. Lemillion is the best next gen hero for me. Deku should just pass OFA to him. Deku tries so hard but not everyone can become no.1 hero, his story looks pale compared to Lemillion and his greatness. Prime Might showing up to save the day (possibly dying while doing so thus fulfilling the prophecy) is my dream ending for this arc.