Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
:whitepress:reading everyone and i am barely keeping up. Am i the only one that skim through manga panels in hurry and hardly understand the action panelscatded.

I can understand folk frustration with Tomura Shigaraki, but you have to understand he's also kinda victim in the longrun, messed up by AFO in his grand schemes. I kinda expected this start. Hence Madara- Obito turn will be predictable and bad, more so since we already saw this in Naruto. But yeah the hints are there, it's happening.

I also dislike how Villains are sacrificing themselves for Shigaraki. :lusalty:
I am hating it. They are fucking antagonists!! Why are they doing what Heroes are supposed to do? Atleast do what you are supposed to do right. I can't respect such villains.

If Shigaraki can't fight, give him taunt that if he cant do what a leader supposed to, they will replace him like Zoro says in Onepiece.
Unless Villains are thoroughly messed up i dont like em. It's like the major reason why i don't like Katakuri. He ignored what was at stake during the fight to be a righteous man bringing fairness to a pirate fight and stabbed himself. Dabi in that context is better. Maybe AFO taking control of Shigi is best afterall.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Horikoshi said that MHA is close to it's conclusion. Even tho I'm sure it will last for a few years(at least 2)
I think he underestimate the economical worth of his show and the problem of every writer/Mangaka that always lengthen their shows from what they thought in the beginning
Post automatically merged:

I also dislike how Villains are sacrificing themselves for Shigaraki. :lusalty:
I am hating it. They are fucking antagonists!! Why are they doing what Heroes are supposed to do? Atleast do what you are supposed to do right. I can't respect such villains.
Haha i liked that. I like that they are willing to go that far for Shigaraki.

Yeah but what does villains mean ? This is the big theme of the show. Do Twice Toga etc are real monsters or just lost people, who were cast outside of the society and gathered ?
It is not because you are against the hero in a story that you have to be cruel bastard without valors morales etc. This is one of the strongest theme of MHA.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Horikoshi said that MHA is close to it's conclusion. Even tho I'm sure it will last for a few years(at least 2)
Thats not true lol
He said he planned originally for 30 volumes but in Oda x Hori interview said he will make it 50

Are they really vilains? When you look at it from hero perspective then yeah
But from their perspective they are heroes

The 4th user went crazy with his quirk so he isolated himself in the forest to not feel the danger in each person around him, we know the quirk gives big headaches and takes a toll on the body add this to the boost of ofa and with Deku's savior complex this can be torture, All Might knows that Deku will always try to save everyone and that is why he hid the information about the 4th user, Deku will go insane

Ofcourse, the one and only opportunity to made MHA great died in moment when allmighty beat AFO. End of the story. Everything that happened after that will always be on mid lvl. Best opportunity was losed, and that made MHA mid till the end of the series.

Thats not true lol
He said he planned originally for 30 volumes but in Oda x Hori interview said he will make it 50
So roughly 20 volumes left?

We're a bit more than half way through then?

For this chapter, I think its interesting what they're doing with Shigaraki, but I think the question will be around whether Deku will choose to, or can save him. And what would that mean?

Like, its an interesting bunch of questions.

I think people are over thinking this.

I could very much see this being a learning experience for Deku.

A huge part of MHA is the fact that not everyone can be saved. I'm thinking that Deku is probably going to fail to Tomura, even though Tomura is someone who needs saving.
That could just be a learning experience for him that some people can't be saved even if they need or should be.

I agree with this.

I think it's possible the AfO in Tartarus is just some leftover AfO, though. But I think the real AfO is in Tenko now.
We should remind ourselves as well that AFO has the power to take on other quirks and it could just like an insane version of twice's or toga's. So it's not over the top to believe that two AFOs really exist at this point and become as one in the future.