Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Disappointed. I mean the hype was unnatural for the Tartarus but one system failure and everything went sideways. :seriously:
It was good to see some old and familiar faces though. If the Magellan of Tartarus doesn’t show up in next chapter to b*tchslap those villains running wild, it will be even more of a disappointment.
The interaction between the AFO and Shigaraki was really interesting. Looking forward to what they end up doing next.
I agree, AFO even said that Tartaruw is night impregnable even if Machia was there. But he said that if he had to fight it from the outside. Given he managed to fight it from the inside it is maybe easier.

But yeah I hope there is at least one strong quirk user here to help fighting. For now we only saw robots and armed guards with guns.

To be fair the HE nomus are strong as hell but this is a bit disappointing.

i still dont understand how did the EMP appear all of sudden.
@RayanOO what was that EMP?
It is either AFO/Shiggy using "Radio Waves" quirk : he used that during the fight with Endy and Deku to bother the communications. So that can work.

Or he used a HE with that quirk

Vigilante spoil :

During Vigilante we saw a Nomu with that type fo quirk EMP

Loved the chapter, mainly cause Overhaul showed up. Wonder how an interaction between him and Shigaraki would go currently. Overhaul seems pretty traumatized but maybe he'll get his hands back eventually. After losing everything, it's not surprising that he's calling for his dad. The woman that saved him seems interesting.

It was cool to see Muscular again. All for One and Shigaraki's interactions were also a highlight. Maybe next chapter Tartarus will strike back for real...either that or it just whooped some more.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I can see some promising stuff about this prison arc. Nice to see two of my favorite villains Overhaul and Muscular back. That new girl seems cute and we might have a heated clash between AFO and Shiggy next chapter.
There won't be any heated clash between AFO and Shiggy. Shiggy is AFO's puppet. His dog. His body vessel. Unless big boy Deku tries to save Shigaraki like he saw in the dream it's all over.

I was telling this to everyone for months now. No one believed me that AFO doesn't give a fuck about Shigaraki.

hE cHoSe hIm aS hIs sUcCeSsOr

Then the proof has come and everyone was like: "Oh. no! How can someone who ruled over as the Demon Prince for over 100 years use Shigaraki as his body vessel!".

Shigaraki is bland and useless. His only purpose in this story is to become AFO's body vessel unless he turns good or Deku saves him.

Shigaraki has nothing of his own will. All he did up to this point was orchestrated by AFO.

The end.

Meh...
I don't like the art in this chapter it's very hard to see what is happening on the first few pages
breaking into the greatest prison in Japan is a piece of cake apparently
And don't like where the story with Afo is going either
You don't make Shigaraki this deep and interesting just to become a vessel for a very boring Villain ( Kaguya all over again ) :seriously:
Hope Horikoshi goes a diffrent route
6/10 Because of some interesting characters coming back

Pretty good chapter, it was really cool seeing some of these villains from the past again. A bit surprised that the break is already happening, I thought we would have some build up first but I guess not lol. Also this showdown between Shigaraki and All for One will finally determine who will become the endgame villain, with all the build up Shigaraki has gotten I really hope he is able to defeat and kill All for One.

There won't be any heated clash between AFO and Shiggy. Shiggy is AFO's puppet. His dog. His body vessel. Unless big boy Deku tries to save Shigaraki like he saw in the dream it's all over.

I was telling this to everyone for months now. No one believed me that AFO doesn't give a fuck about Shigaraki.

hE cHoSe hIm aS hIs sUcCeSsOr

Then the proof has come and everyone was like: "Oh. no! How can someone who ruled over as the Demon Prince for over 100 years use Shigaraki as his body vessel!".

Shigaraki is bland and useless. His only purpose in this story is to become AFO's body vessel unless he turns good or Deku saves him.

Shigaraki has nothing of his own will. All he did up to this point was orchestrated by AFO.

The end.
Nah. Shiggy will kill AFO and show him who's the true villain are.:myman:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
After reading official version, art is much more clear since scans are bad af
Also i do recommend reading official translation bcs a lot of stuff makes way more sense
Like the fact AFO had help from inside
I switched to officials after Jaimini's packed their stuff.

Fan translations butcher One Piece, Black Clover and MHA the worst possible way at times.