My Hero Academia Chapter 298 Spoilers Discussion

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|My Hero Academia Chapter 298 Spoilers Discussion|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- My Hero Academia Chapter 298 Title: “Crumbling Sound” (Original: 崩れゆく音)

Detailed Summary
Twice created a redestro clone sometime before the raid started and the clone attack the hero commission and killed the lady whos in charge.
Before the clone could do anymore significant damage, twice was stabbed and the redestro clone started to melt.
The escaped Tartarus prisoners made their way onto the main land.
They started attacking prisons around Japan.
Also the Near High Ends are helping attack the prisons as well.

2 day timeskip after the prison breaks We see Bakugo awake in a hospital with an oxygen mask over his face.
Bakugou wakes up asking about Deku, Todoroki, his senpai(?), sensei(I'm guessing Mr aizawa) and Endeavor.
Judging from both Sato and Sero's expression and Bakugo's expression, I don't think they told Bakugou anything too positive.

Gran Torino is also shown in the hospital.
Mr Aizawa appears with present mic by his side in the hospital.
Todoroki appears surrounded by some of his classmates his entire body is wrapped in bandages Endeavor appears but he's still unconscious.
We see hundreds of displaced citizens walking through the streets outside the hospital.
Todoroki is reflecting on both his dad and what Dabi did and said to him. Fuyumi and Natsuo show up to see Todoroki.

After hearing about Deku's condition, Bakugo gets up and rushes to his room, even though Bakugou still hasn't fully healed.
Mineta and Sato try to stop him, but Bakugo ends up seeing Deku.
Bakugou still being the bakugou we all know and love says " I'll kill him, if he dies" when he heard about Deku's condition.
Chapter ends showing Deku in a full body cast with All Might by his side. He still hasnt woken up ever since he passed out at the end of the fight.
Summary and translation from @ivaannom . Thank you. :optimistic:
To make some things clear. The panels with Destro was at the same time that the heroes were at the hospital

Then we go back 6 hours after the attack to Tartaros.

Spinner asks to AFO who is he, he's not the one he decided to follow. AFO tells him to not worry as he respects Tomura's feelings more than anything. He says that he will rest from now on and complete his body, once his body has been completed their feelings will be fullfiled.

2 days later

Bakugou wakes up. The other students tells him the situation, they were really worried. Bakugou then asks them how about Deku, Todoroki, Aizawa, his senpais and Endeavor. Asks what happened while Sero and Satou make a sad face. We see Gran Torino, he's alive and thinks "Shimura" while looking at his cape.

Then we go to Aizawa with a doctor saying that the same goes for Gran Torino but if they had arrived a little later then it would have been worse. This is the result of Rock Lock and the others taking prioritizing them. Mic says "Even Kayama-senpai... Why..." and Aizawa tells him "Don't say it, Yamada. More importantly, how are the students..."

Then we see Todoroki his throat has been burnt and he can't talk yet. He's looking at the people outside, Kirishima is telling him to don't worry while Ashido telling him it's okay and Yaoyorozu also sayint that they've been seeing Todoroki and that it's okay. Then we see 2 people going through the journalists while the journalists asking them if they are relatives, how is Endeavor? Does he know about Japan's disastrous condition? Also saying that everyone wants to know his relation with Dabi and that they want a date for a press conference because they are worried, they want to know more.

Then a flashback of Todoroki remembering the guy with the glass quirk that they defeated when they were in Endeavor's place saying that "He's the main cause, his light will bring darkness, the end".

Then Shouto thinks "His flames were stronger than my father's, i couldn't defeat him with firepower(heating power would be a better translation i guess). He was strong... Those were flames of revenge. He has been always watching. He involved the lifes of all kind of people while destroying his own body just to make father fall. He's me. I burned my body until that day. Father can't do it, I have to do it"

Fuyumi: Shouto

Fuyumi appears and the 1-A students tells them that Todoroki can't talk yet because his throat has been burnt, then Fuyumi tells something to Shouto offpanel and Shouto reacts with an "Eh?"

Then back to the hallway we hear someone saying to someone to not move or he will die, the doctors told them to not let him move. That person yells to them to shut up and that if they keep pulling him like that he has to use more strenght and he may actually die of that. That was Bakugou and the guys pulling him were Satou and Mineta.

Then Bakugou says "If that bastard dies I'll kill him" while getting a flashback

"Todoroki and the others have regain consciousness but... Midoriya is the only one who doesn't seem to wake up at all"

Last edited:
Unconfirmed:
Gran torino is alive
OFA's secret gets revealed
Post automatically merged:

Sorry, I'm not sure if he means that is revealed or it's about to be revealed
Post automatically merged:

It's funny to see that when One piece is not in break the spoiler providers always post a lot of the mha chapter really soon but when it's on break they are always so late