My Hero Academia Chapter 298 Spoilers Discussion

I love GT, the guy is one of the best hero/character but I think he should have died
GT's only key alive linked OFA, after All Might dies. So story needs him to be alive and be guidance to Deku when he wants to know things about Past, about All might etc.

I can understand you though you wants more kills and those that will have impact but the injuries etc still are inflicted heavily on some of the cast, i don't mind it being as such. The destruction during the fight was still real and lovely.

I think instead of GT, Author should have reserved few chapters to properly introduce some of heroes that were going to die in this battle(like in previous arcs). Lack of their backstories/involvement in the story before etc such didn't lead to any impact on fans. One example is Your fav the one that got died saving Aizawa.
Post automatically merged:

Looks like Deku's got nerfed/permanently injured?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
One example is Your fav the one that got died saving Aizawa.
Haha

Crust :sweat: Crust :sweat: Crust :sweat:

No remembering the name such disrespect.

GT's only key alive linked OFA, after All Might dies. So story needs him to be alive and be guidance to Deku when he wants to know things about Past, about All might etc.
GT already guided AM and trained him and he was a great help for Deku too. I think his purpose in the story could have ended here.

AM is not dead yet, maybe later but not yet.

I can understand you though you wants more kills and those that will have impact but the injuries etc still are inflicted heavily on some of the cast, i don't mind it being as such. The destruction during the fight was still real and lovely.
It is not really wanting more death or impact but given the image we had from Shiggy vs Gran Torino I don't see how he managed to really survive. Shigaraki donut'ed him.

G

Gorosei Informer

Toga and she tries to kill Hawks. Screenshot this.
Funnily enough, I've actually been expecting her to do this exactly this too. I think he will get saved by someone if it happens though.

:usosmug:

It is not really wanting more death or impact but given the image we had from Shiggy vs Gran Torino I don't see how he managed to really survive. Shigaraki donut'ed him.
Torino really pulled one of these off:

:nicagesmile:

Haha

Crust :sweat: Crust :sweat: Crust :sweat:

No remembering the name such disrespect.

GT already guided AM and trained him and he was a great help for Deku too. I think his purpose in the story could have ended here.

AM is not dead yet, maybe later but not yet.

Maybe it was intentional :sadgrin:

(it wasn't, i do love MHA but i haven't been into discussions etc enough to recall minor characters names:catlewd:)

Yes but we should also consider unlike other Manga worlds, Heroes also have abilities related to healings etc. So it isn't issue for me.
And like i said AM is alive right now, but death roams over his head and he won't be much longer in the series. I don't think anyone else in MHA verse knows last two OFA like GT does. Unless author plans to invent new character out of thin air GT might be needed in future, though i understand the issue he should have avoided drawing that attavk the way he did for fake tension, something less fatal attacks would have done fine or with some explanations atleast.

To make some things clear. The panels with Destro was at the same time that the heroes were at the hospital

Then we go back 6 hours after the attack to Tartaros.

Spinner asks to AFO who is he, he's not the one he decided to follow. AFO tells him to not worry as he respects Tomura's feelings more than anything. He says that he will rest from now on and complete his body, once his body has been completed their feelings will be fullfiled.

2 days later

Bakugou wakes up. The other students tells him the situation, they were really worried. Bakugou then asks them how about Deku, Todoroki, Aizawa, his senpais and Endeavor. Asks what happened while Sero and Satou make a sad face. We see Gran Torino, he's alive and thinks "Shimura" while looking at his cape.

Then we go to Aizawa with a doctor saying that the same goes for Gran Torino but if they had arrived a little later then it would have been worse. This is the result of Rock Lock and the others taking prioritizing them. Mic says "Even Kayama-senpai... Why..." and Aizawa tells him "Don't say it, Yamada. More importantly, how are the students..."

Then we see Todoroki his throat has been burnt and he can't talk yet. He's looking at the people outside, Kirishima is telling him to don't worry while Ashido telling him it's okay and Yaoyorozu also sayint that they've been seeing Todoroki and that it's okay. Then we see 2 people going through the journalists while the journalists asking them if they are relatives, how is Endeavor? Does he know about Japan's disastrous condition? Also saying that everyone wants to know his relation with Dabi and that they want a date for a press conference because they are worried, they want to know more.

Then a flashback of Todoroki remembering the guy with the glass quirk that they defeated when they were in Endeavor's place saying that "He's the main cause, his light will bring darkness, the end".

Then Shouto thinks "His flames were stronger than my father's, i couldn't defeat him with firepower(heating power would be a better translation i guess). He was strong... Those were flames of revenge. He has been always watching. He involved the lifes of all kind of people while destroying his own body just to make father fall. He's me. I burned my body until that day. Father can't do it, I have to do it"

Fuyumi: Shouto

Fuyumi appears and the 1-A students tells them that Todoroki can't talk yet because his throat has been burnt, then someone appears and Shouto reacts with an "Eh?"

Then back to the hallway we hear someone saying to someone to not move or he will die, the doctors told them to not let him move. That person yells to them to shut up and that if they keep pulling him like that he has to use more strenght and he may actually die of that. That was Bakugou and the guys pulling him were Satou and Mineta.

Then Bakugou says "If that bastard dies I'll kill him" while getting a flashback

"Todoroki and the others have regain consciousness but... Midoriya is the only one who doesn't seem to wake up at all"

Last edited: