My Hero Academia Chapter 299 Spoilers Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
My Hero Academia Chapter 299 Spoilers Thread

• My Hero Academia Chapter 299 Title: “A guy with a painful story” Original: 邦画の辛いヤツ
  • Hawks says that his father used to kill for money.
  • One day he did something pretty bad and tried to escape by car but Endeavor caught him.
  • For Hawks that moment was extraordinary because the Heroes he used to watch on the other side of TV, became reality.
  • His mother decided to leave their house but something happened (can't make this well)
  • He explains how he and BJ faked his death to Dabi
  • Hawks and BJ go to his house, a letter from his mother was what caused Dabi to learn about him.
  • Resolution at the end to clear up stuff from his past and help Endeavor
  • Hawks thought Bubaigawara (Twice) was a good person because he was trying so hard to become useful to everyone.
  • Hawks was inspired by him and wanted to be like him too.
  • Hawks’ mother’s name is Tomie.
  • Dabi/Touya knew about Hawks origin because Hawks’ mother leaked it to Dabi.
  • Chapter’s last page line: "With fierce deteremination, Hawks will fly again!!"
  • No break next week! CH300 releases on 7th Feb!

Last edited:
Finally someone who is also reading MHA lol guys what do you think about this AOF thing now ?
I hope he replaces this hand fetish idiot
Eh. I think AFO is a pretty bland and straight forward antagonist, though he is effective enough in terms of screen presence as a more conventional big bad.

I'm personally looking forward to hopefully having a cool down arc where the characters recover, because goddamn, the heroes, and particularly the students need to pick up the pieces from that disastrous war.

Deku needs to learn how to be a team player.

He lost his cool in the fight against Tomura, and got in other people's way, as well as injured himself more than necessary.

He was the main thing that Tomura was after, trying to fight Tomura head on was foolish, and could have made the situation dramatically worse.

He has to overcome that silly hero complex, which is understandable.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Most chapter about Hawks
Post automatically merged:

My Hero Academia Chapter 299 Title: “A guy with a painful story” Original: 邦画の辛いヤツ

• Hawks says that his father used to kill for money.
  • One day he did something pretty bad and tried to escape by car but Endeavor caught him.
  • For Hawks that moment was extraordinary because the Heroes he used to watch on the other side of TV, became reality.
  • His mother decided to leave their house but something happened (can't make this well)
  • He explains how he and BJ faked his death to Dabi
  • Hawks and BJ go to his house, a letter from his mother was what caused Dabi to learn about him.
  • Resolution at the end to clear up stuff from his past and help Endeavor

Last edited: