Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Villian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mineta

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Wasn't a huge fan of Hawks (because he kills a certain someone) but this chapter makes me feel bad for him to be honest. We finally get the reason of why Hawks hated Endeavor so much. Good chapter.:catsweat:

I know I put forth the idea that Deku's secret will be revealed, but theres another idea I feel I have to mention.

It's entirely possible that this situation is meant to separate the real Heroes from the Fake ones. We see people who initially called themselves Heroes who were really about the fame and the good life it promised now backing down from saving people as soon as Heroes aren't cool anymore.

These are clearly not real Heroes. Real Heroes would care about saving people over anything else.

And this is the perfect environment for them to thrive. Hirokoshi has shaken up the status quo in order to set Heroes back to how they were in the beginning. For those of you who are familiar with Superhero Comics: Heroes were the underdogs. They were distrusted. The public was unsure of them. But they saved people despite all of that. Made a difference in the face of all the hate and derision.

Hirokoshi has recreated that classic Hero Environment that characters like Spider-Man or the X-Men grew up in.

I think the purpose of this is so that the new Generation of Heroes(Class 1-A) can step up. Show the world what true Heroism looks like now that the Fake Commercial Heroism has been destroyed. This lets Heroes go back to their roots and allows for them to remind people what real Superheroes where about and why people idolized them in the first place.

So yeah, I think he's created this situation for Class 1-A to rise up as new symbols of Heroism by taking Heroes back to their roots.

Not entirely sure if a Deku reveal still plays a role in this or not though.

Kirishima can probably make a big shield using his own body to defend his classmates.
Yeah. Something sort of like what he does in the heroes return movie, but he doesn't go down like a punk. I think he'd be a cool one to have defend people who get injured during a battle. He'd prevent villains from hurting injured friends and heroes, while allowing other more power oriented heroes to do the heavy lifting.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Yeah. Something sort of like what he does in the heroes return movie, but he doesn't go down like a punk. I think he'd be a cool one to have defend people who get injured during a battle. He'd prevent villains from hurting injured friends and heroes, while allowing other more power oriented heroes to do the heavy lifting.
Man's a true hero.:kata:

Man take down one of the strongest villain and protect his classmates is a sight to behold.:steef:
Yeah.

Kirishima has a pretty wholesome story as well.

Kirishima, along with Kaminari, Tokoyami and Iida are the best 4 male secondary cast characters among 1-A. Wouldn't mind if they each got more character moments in the future.

Kirishima seems like he may have more stuff to help build up his team mates who were devastated by Midnight dying.(probably Mina in particular, because Mina seemed to have handled it particularly badly, and seems to be turning into Kirishima before he went to UA)

Tokoyami has his master apprentice relationship with Hawks that would be nice to see further develop(Tokoyami literally saved his life).

Iida probably just needs to grow stronger, but in the war arc, he was able to hold his own against near high ends.

Kaminari needs to develop that self confidence to make a rocker his girlfriend.

Last edited: