• Villian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mineta

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
They have 7 near high end Nomu. They are obedient to AFO, but right now, AFO and Tomura are in no condition to really continue fighting.

Near high ends are strong, but they are just mindless.

Maybe he'd be able to take over a few cities, but I think he'd be prevented from being able to conquer the whole country.

Enough pro heroes working together could probably repel that attack, even if they couldn't beat all the nomu.
There is literally no one to protect this country right now.

Unles u count some bitch ass heroes who help old man pass the street as a threat lmao.

Seth

โ€Ž
Most soldiers probably have quirks, and missiles are still a big deal in MHA.
Do you know how much it cost Endeavor to take out on High end?

No one can hurt them to the point where they would lose.

It's just plot armor for heroes now.

Seth

โ€Ž
Not really?

The villains aren't ready to attack. If anything happens to AFO and Tomura, the near high ends become nearly useless.
Nothing would happen.

Japan has nothing that could pose a threat to AFO and Tomura in the hideout while Noumu would take over Japan.

Nothing would happen.

Japan has nothing that could pose a threat to AFO and Tomura in the hideout while Noumu would take over Japan.
I think Tomura and AFO need to actively be with the high ends in order to effectively control them. Otherwise, they're mostly just stupid rampaging monsters, that while strong, aren't invincible.

Also, there are still heroes like Best Jeanist and Mirio around. If he sent the nomu away, he would be leaving Tomura's body vulnerable.
Post automatically merged:

AFO is being patient. He wants to attack with his perfect body, because he believes that will guarantee his victory.

I liked how this chapter shows that even people from the most horrific of backgrounds and circumstances can still turn into heroes.

I think that adds a complexity to the story that wasn't yet previously explored. Previously, even the good guys with tragic back stories like Shoto, were still raised in house holds where they were expected to be heroes(Shoto was the son of the literal number 2 hero). Having a character whose parents were just kind of scum become a good guy, gives a greater level of agency to the characters, suggesting that their tragic backstory isn't necessarily a great excuse for becoming evil.

This goes to show that how people turn out often depends on the types of people who help them in their darkest moments(similar to Tomura and Twice). This allows the text to explore how people as individuals are influenced by the groups and people they form relationships with. I think that Hawks was pursued by that company after they saw him save a bunch of people in an accident. That probably is the reason why that guys like Tomura and Twice were left in the dirt, because 'heroic' parties didn't see any potential in them.