Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
even as Endeavor fans i still cant forgive how bad he is to be a father.
but after soo many chapters, finally we found out that Todoroki family really have a big drama in it.
hope next chapter will be the last of this family drama thingy or we will have an update about other students.
Lol all because of his gay fetish with All-Might Idk even know what his problem is and why is it so important to let his sons surpass All-Might I cant take it seriously this drama on nothing

Last edited:
This Todoroki Family backstory was really good, but wow Dabi even when he was a kid was pretty messed up. This chapter really showed just how abusive Endeavor was, also if neither Endeavor or Rei ignored Toya and actually got help for him then Toya wouldn't have become who he is now.

Oh look another random angry person on twitter who thinks he/she knows better than the official translator. Also when looking at the profile page, it seems like that user is another one of those crazy MHA fans.

Unless this user here confirms that the fan translation was correct, I'm going with the official translator.
https://twitter.com/aitaikimochi

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Not sure which is right but the Viz translation makes no sense. How is an 8 year old gonna slug Endeavor in the face and make him have a serious talk with Touya? lol

Fan translation shows Natsuo actually sharing blame, which makes more sense in what they were talking about.
yeah agree, I think Viz messed up this time. No way Natsuo would have "talk" to Endy

This will likely be corrected for the volume

ViZ translation is the correct one.

IIRC i translated something similar(I was in a hurry so i probably made some errors as i didn't even check the translation but) I remember that sentence in the japanese version is talking directly to Endeavor with what Natsuo should have done.

Don't believe too much the fan translation. I don't agree a lot of times with the official translation but it's a lot better than the fan translation. The fan translation sometimes seems like made with google translation of the korean version when I compared it to the raw.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
ViZ translation is the correct one.

IIRC i translated something similar(I was in a hurry so i probably made some errors as i didn't even check the translation but) I remember that sentence in the japanese version is talking directly to Endeavor with what Natsuo should have done.

Don't believe too much the fan translation. I don't agree a lot of times with the official translation but it's a lot better than the fan translation. The fan translation sometimes seems like made with google translation of the korean version when I compared it to the raw.
you think here Natsuo meant he should have confronted Endeavor to talk with Touya ?

Maybe (likely) you're right, maybe Natsuo talked about something he wished he could have done, but I think talking to Touya makes more sense
Post automatically merged:

this too

you think here Natsuo meant he should have confronted Endeavor to talk with Touya ?
Yes, that's literally what he says. He is talking like something he should have done because he regrets what happened and thinks he could have helped that way. He doesn't mean that he would actually fight Endeavor. Natsuo knew about how much was suffering and that Endeavor as a father was the worst.

Let me ask you instead, do you think it's better to hit(the japanese raw says punch) Touya, the one who is being mentally abused and needs help instead of Endeavor, the one trying to run away from his problem?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Let me ask you instead, do you think it's better to hit(the japanese raw says punch) Touya, the one who is being mentally abused and needs help instead of Endeavor, the one trying to run away from his problem?
I also could have understand if Natsuo meant : I should have talked to Touya instead of just listen to him. I should have confronted him with his obsession, shoto etc. And maybe things would have been better and I would have prevented "Dabi". And if everything would have been fine then he and Shoto could have had a brothers relationship.

Even though Endeavor should take some of the blame for what happened to Dabi, Dabi even as a kid was definitely a bit crazy. He attempted to kill a baby Shoto, was getting more obsessed with wanting to become stronger so his dad would finally pay attention to him, and says his mom and sister are good for nothing which shows that he never actually cared about them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
and says his mom and sister are good for nothing which shows that he never actually cared about them.
He lived in a world where powers matter the most. To please his dad you had to be strong and likely saw that his sister and mother were weak. Also Endy was a man and All might the embodiment of power was a man too.

I think Touya parameters were a bit differet to judge people.

from what I understand from fan translation is they suggested that Natsuo say he could have a talk with Touya and make sure Touya thinking sensibly..
but Viz translation suggested thats Natsuo say he could have just "talk" to Endeavour and make him face Touya instead...

Either way is okay for me.. what i mean is they both make sense imo, but since Viz translation is official then I'll go with that...
And at the end, they still blaming themselves tho.. same conclusion^^
Post automatically merged:

cry at "how to make my father proud of me"
:pepecry:

Last edited: