My Hero Academia Chapter 303 Spoilers Thread

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
i do, but just not being back together with him afterwards, imagine being back with your abuser who traumatized like nothing happened.
oh well, shouldn't expect from shounen manga
Rei was equally at fault like Endeavor, we learned that last 2 chapters. Whole family is fucked ans right now after years of self reflect and working to be better, overcoming their demons of the past they band together to correct the fruit of their hate and disfunction - Dabi

If you ask me that was the best way to write it.
Or you can just shave dozens of chapters of progress and character development like you did

Did some digging
https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Electoplant

Movies are cannon now
Post automatically merged:

This one is far right
https://myheroacademia.fandom.com/wiki/Nyikang
Pretty sure they were always canon.
Post automatically merged:

and just like that, years of truama of todoroki family disappeared.
Except it hasn't? This is just the first step of them trying to move past it.

You act like the story is rushing or something when really you're just jumping to conclusions. lol.

Last edited:
They probably won't.

At most, I think Rei will live with the family, while Endeavour lives by himself.
I doubt that happens. Endeavor is like the most popular adult hero aside from All Might and his character arc has been one of the best parts of MHA. If he survives the EOS he will get a happy ending with the family accepting him back

Hell even in the latest chapter it looks like Natsuo is coming around forgiving him

I doubt that happens. Endeavor is like the most popular adult hero aside from All Might and his character arc has been one of the best parts of MHA. If he survives the EOS he will get a happy ending with the family accepting him back

Hell even in the latest chapter it looks like Natsuo is coming around forgiving him
Ngl, would be pretty weird for Rei to stay married to him after everything he did. Her adult life has basically evolved around him, she has no individuality. But Japan is just different I guess.

Endeavor's ending will be interesting, he'll never be happy with whatever conclusion Dabi has (rotting in prison or dead).