My Hero Academia Chapter 303 Spoilers Thread

Spawn is from Marvel i think
Not from marvel. Its an Antihero that don't belong to any marvel and DC
Would be great to see actually more op villians like AFO.
I feeling like we going to a stage as what we get in Bleach with the Secret Zero squard.
I like that. But Lets just hope that it doesn't dissapointed like Zero squad.
Post automatically merged:

Can we please call Kaminari x Jirou canon now?
Iam a shipper since the start :blush:

Hawks wanted to see Deku but Iida told him that All Might asked them to leave them alone and Hawks reacts with "All Might did..." like if he is also noticing something.

I guess the top heroes will get to know about AFO and OFA
For sure. Endeavor is great at deduction and with Hawks there this is basically set in stone.

Just wonder how they will react when they find out. I assume some of them will be angry or confused.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Comment from Reddit:

All Might: Midoriya you must wake up! The Todorokis are taking over the series, if you don't wake up soon the main character will be Endeavor and Shoto. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if AFO just takes his quirk back from Shigaraki and gives it to Dabi at this point.

:suresure:.
Haha so true

Two more months and I'm forgetting who Deku is

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I need for more context or actual drop.

From spoilers perspective, this chapter looks pretty poor. Previous chapters at least had a tension to make up for lack of action.

Ahh the spoiler for MHA already out:amazing: and thanks @BangMi for the tag..

So the title Top 3 refer to Endeavour, Hawk and Best Jeanist๐Ÿค”..We get some Shoto's family drama here, Endeavour likely already connecting the dots about OFA and Deku thingy, and finally i have been waiting for Deku to appear even though its just one panel ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and he still not wake up :feelscryingman:. And last, love see Best Jeanist compliment Bokugo's hero name, as well as Bokugo caring for Deku..

Last edited:
So I was totally right about people finding out about Deku. The cats not out of the bag just yet but something tells me the secret will be exposed soon.

I'm fairly certain ATLEAST Endeavor & Shoto will know the truth about Deku & One For All by the end of this arc.

Also since it was brought up, Spawn is an Image Comics Hero. If you're interested in getting into his stories now would be the time. The creator Todd McFarlane has recently announced the creation of a new Spawn Universe that he will begin fleshing out. Feel free to look into that.

I myself haven't read anything Spawn related since the 90s but I might be checking this out.

Also from what I understand, the new Heroes being introduced this chapter are from America. Or atleast one of them is. The others might be from various parts of the world. Will be cool to see what the top Heroes from other countries are like.

Maybe these guys combined with All Might were MHA's version of the Justice League or Avengers. A group of the World's Greatest Heroes.

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
and just like that, years of truama of todoroki family disappeared.
this is pretty cringe and generic even by shounen standard
I would like to disagree. It's pointed out by Horikoshi that it's not that easy when Enji asks Rei if she's okay.

They allied to bring back Touya together but that doesn't matter they are united again.