Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Average

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We are talking about 7 quirks + OFA...that just doesn't make any sense.
You also have the Nomu's who are modified humans, because normal Humans would not be able to hold many quirks - which Deku just now contradicts.
There is no contradiction. It's not merely the number thats the issue. It's the difference between starting with a quirk and gaining OFA as your quirk.

OFA is just a container. When you gain OFA you are essentially gaining the ability to hold many Quirks.

This clashes with the user's natural biology if their body is designed to fit another separate ability already.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Thanks for the tag Raybobong.

What an interesting chapter, more inlore depth with OFA thingy and interesting how OFA can affect your life spawn.
So this mean Deku could be dead in EoS because im assuming he will make all of the OFA's quirk became so powerful and ended up destroying his own body.

And why did Horikoshi hiding 2nd and 3rd user??
Something so fishy here :noo:

Yes yes yessss finally a chapter that confirm a theory back then that a quirkless user can better contain and develope this ability
Soo All-Mights container was large enough to contain all of the previous users energy

Midoriya will even unleash a greater power than all-might if that's comes true then the series can get better and better

Because the last enemy will be the strongest form of AFO

The OFA room is looking pretty stylish with those big chairs. Anyways the 4th holder is cooler then I thought he would be.
Pretty funny that the 2nd and 3rd holders are facing the wall like they were in detention. Hopefully it has nothing to do with the Bakugo time travel theory that would suck.
Originally I thought that the reason OFA was becoming too powerful was because All-Might held on to it for many years unlike his predecessors who tended to have violent deaths. But at least All-Might and Deku's quirkless status come in handy. Its scary to think that if Mirio had recieved OFA then he would have been doomed to live a short life.

Lol now is a good time to bring back Melissa Shield as a back-up plan

There is no contradiction. It's not merely the number thats the issue. It's the difference between starting with a quirk and gaining OFA as your quirk.

OFA is just a container. When you gain OFA you are essentially gaining the ability to hold many Quirks.

This clashes with the user's natural biology if their body is designed to fit another separate ability already.
The gist I got from it was that a person who already has a quirk is sort of like a half full chalice, while, with the addition of OFA leading to the persons "chalice" overflowing and detrimentally effecting their ability to function.

Despite having multiple quirks, OFA is still just effectively a single quirk.

A person whose quirkless is basically empty, and is more suitable to obtaining a OFA.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Horikoshi just ruined something that could have been very cool :whitepress:
Instead of Deku growing some balls and saying fuck you guys i'm keeping this it became that only he can use this quirk
They are corpses talking.

They dont have intel on the world progress unless deku tell them so.

Eri might become a game changer in the world when it comes to quirk singularity safeness.

The gist I got from it was that a person who already has a quirk is sort of like a half full chalice, while, with the addition of OFA leading to the persons "chalice" overflowing and detrimentally effecting their ability to function.

Despite having multiple quirks, OFA is still just effectively a single quirk.

A person whose quirkless is basically empty, and is more suitable to obtaining a OFA.
That is also correct. The point is that the extra quirks aren't the problem. OFA is. Especially since it's implied to have gotten larger/more powerful.
Pretty funny that the 2nd and 3rd holders are facing the wall like they were in detention. Hopefully it has nothing to do with the Bakugo time travel theory that would suck.
This chapter pretty much confirmed to me that it's definitely not them. The hair of the second clearly isn't Bakugo and the third one obviously isn't Kirishima since not only his hairstyle doesn't match but neither does his equipment.

Lol now is a good time to bring back Melissa Shield as a back-up plan
Dear Gods yes. She was such an interesting character and she bounced off of Deku pretty well. I would seriously love for them to have the same sort of Superhero & Partner relationship All Might had with her Father. It genuinely bothers me that that dynamic wasn't explored further and that we had to learn about it in a movie. We absolutely need her in the manga. But knowing Hirokoshi she probably won't come in until Deku has his own Agency.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
One thing I don't get about filling of the 'cup' is that does a powerful quirk like endeavor is equivalent to a small mutation quirk...there are plenty of people with very minute mutation quirk........
Think of it like this

Lets say you have 3 people with a basket that can hold 50 apples

You have Endeavor, he has a fire quirk which lets say is 30 apples, so his basket only has 20 apples that can be put in it before basket breaks

You have Shoto, he has a fire and ice quirk which lets say is 45 apples since its stronger, so his basket only has 5 apples that can be put in it before basket breaks

You have Deku, deku has no quirk so his basket is empty

Lets say OFA is 50 apples

So if you give OFA to Endeavor now he has 80 apples when he can only have 50
If you give to Shoto he has 95 but can only hold 50
If you give to Deku he has 50/50

But considering Ofa is getting stronger soon OFA will be more than 50 apples and ever hard to non quirk people to hold it

Think of it like this

Lets say you have 3 people with a basket that can hold 50 apples

You have Endeavor, he has a fire quirk which lets say is 30 apples, so his basket only has 20 apples that can be put in it before basket breaks

You have Shoto, he has a fire and ice quirk which lets say is 45 apples since its stronger, so his basket only has 5 apples that can be put in it before basket breaks

You have Deku, deku has no quirk so his basket is empty

Lets say OFA is 50 apples

So if you give OFA to Endeavor now he has 80 apples when he can only have 50
If you give to Shoto he has 95 but can only hold 50
If you give to Deku he has 50/50

But considering Ofa is getting stronger soon OFA will be more than 50 apples and ever hard to non quirk people to hold it
Yeah I get what you are trying to say but there are people with very small mutations there basket of apples will be very small.....lets say 5 apples.........what about them.......