My Hero Academia Chapter 305 : Izuku Midoriya and Shigaraki Tomura

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
I like that this isn't just everyone agreeing with Deku. You have a few who are agreeing with him, while Banjou for instance is seeing that Shigaraki may be far beyond help. I like that we are getting different dynamics in the vestige world, but yet they are still kind of going along with Deku. Even Nana stating that there are some people who can't always be saved. The thing is...I both want and don't want Shigaraki to be saved, and to me it creates kind of a really big moral dilemma for Deku. Does he go ahead and kill Shigaraki going against his character arc of wanting to save everyone or do we have Deku forgive Shigaraki which is in line with his character, but also leaving a bad taste in some peoples mouths after whatever Shigaraki may do in the future.

I liked seeing that touch with a not fully complete All Might in the vestige world, listening to Dekus words. Although he is silent, we can see how much Dekus words weigh on him and mean to him that he's still abiding by the lessons All Might taught him when he was mastering OFA. I really enjoyed that, because it was a nice touch though I am interested in more insight on how that's exactly working in the future, sort of like how conscious or sentient will he be after All Might is "gone". Will his full body finally materialize, and we ultimately get All Might living on inside of OFA with Deku. The vestige world really fascinates me, and I enjoy hearing more about how it's really working.

The ending has me extremely hopeful that we will get the reveal of 2nd and 3rd users next week. I'd like to have that time travel theory ideally squashed, and get some more insight into the last two users. Although while I do want them to get revealed, I just have a feeling like we are going to get taken out of the vestige world before those two can reveal themselves to Deku, leaving us with a longer wait to figure out who they are and why they aren't exactly set on Deku yet.

I like that this isn't just everyone agreeing with Deku. You have a few who are agreeing with him, while Banjou for instance is seeing that Shigaraki may be far beyond help. I like that we are getting different dynamics in the vestige world, but yet they are still kind of going along with Deku. Even Nana stating that there are some people who can't always be saved. The thing is...I both want and don't want Shigaraki to be saved, and to me it creates kind of a really big moral dilemma for Deku. Does he go ahead and kill Shigaraki going against his character arc of wanting to save everyone or do we have Deku forgive Shigaraki which is in line with his character, but also leaving a bad taste in some peoples mouths after whatever Shigaraki may do in the future.

I liked seeing that touch with a not fully complete All Might in the vestige world, listening to Dekus words. Although he is silent, we can see how much Dekus words weigh on him and mean to him that he's still abiding by the lessons All Might taught him when he was mastering OFA. I really enjoyed that, because it was a nice touch though I am interested in more insight on how that's exactly working in the future, sort of like how conscious or sentient will he be after All Might is "gone". Will his full body finally materialize, and we ultimately get All Might living on inside of OFA with Deku. The vestige world really fascinates me, and I enjoy hearing more about how it's really working.

The ending has me extremely hopeful that we will get the reveal of 2nd and 3rd users next week. I'd like to have that time travel theory ideally squashed, and get some more insight into the last two users. Although while I do want them to get revealed, I just have a feeling like we are going to get taken out of the vestige world before those two can reveal themselves to Deku, leaving us with a longer wait to figure out who they are and why they aren't exactly set on Deku yet.
Yeah, I do like the fact that the killing Shigaraki option is not totally off the table. I like that Deku is considering it, and I think people underestimate the fact that killing someone is a big deal for a 16 year old child who is training to become a hero, not a murderer.

Its also worth noting that Deku does have a degree of sympathy for the villains he fights. Like, he even felt bad when Overhaul was maimed by the league of villains.

Him feeling sympathetic for a totally irredeemable bastard isn't something new to his character.