Votes: 4 22.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So it looks like Inko and Bakugous mom aren't necessarily moving and going with Deku after all, but that they are moving into UA as a sanctuary since their sons go there. Naturally Inko would be given permission regardless even with Deku gone, especially with everything becoming more known. So seems like Deku maybe did take off completely on his own and go rogue, so I'm curious to see if he is by himself or not since that seems to be the case so far.

I would have liked if we got a bit more...insight I guess on how Hawks and BJ and all of them reacted to finding out about One for All, especially Endeavor since he was competing against All Might. I feel like that would have been a pretty impactful moment, finding All Might had this, technically borrowed power, that he no longer could use because he passed it down to his successor. Right now it feels like we were kind of cheated out of some of those reactions towards the reveal, and I don't exactly like that. I'm hoping we get something in regards to that in the future, but right now I'm a little disappointed it was something that happened off panel.

Class 1-A got their letters from Deku, and we see some slight reactions from them. Uraraka seems like she's upset that Deku probably didn't talk to them and isn't relying on the friends he made to help him through something so dangerous. This class cares for eachother, and would more than likely help him out no matter the cast. Exception of Mineta, he would probably freak out, throw a fit, but he would still help after that initial worry and disdain. Regardless, was still nice to at least get some reactions out of it, though I wish we could have seen a bit more of it and it was more expanded upon. I would have liked the chapters to be split if we could have gotten All Mights discussions with Hawks and BJ on panel, and then another chapter seen the Class 1-A students reacting.

Still overall I liked the chapter and the direction it seems to be going. Final panel looks stunning to me, and Deku just looks like he's really tired of everything. Glad we don't have a break, as I'm excited to see if we get any information on if Deku has long lasting injuries due to the war or if we get more insight onto peoples reactions to Deku wielding One for All.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Thank you for the tag.

Ehhhhn.

I don't like Deku. Now that he said he prefers talk no jutsu he is boring more than ever.

I hope we go back to Todoroki family plot or Villains side of things.

The Media is as dumb as always...
How is it the Heroes ''mistake'' that they got overwhelmed by a unstopping Monster and the second All for One? Just because their job it is to protect people, doesn't mean they are unbeatable and can safe every single live...
The expectation is that heroes have to keep every citizens safe from harm no matter what, any death is seen as them not doing their job correctly. The heroes are also the one's that launched the raid against the PLF and they blundered it. So why wouldn't they get the blame when thousands are probably dead because of their failure.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Some panels are fire : like when Endy asked if he needs to cry or when he says that the only way Endeavor can atone

But somewhat I think he had it a bit too easy : I want people to yell Quit !!! You’re a monster !! Or shit like that. I know they need every hero possible but still

but nice chapter overall with a good an unpredictable final twist

Post automatically merged:

Just look at the new MC !

Last edited:
Some panels are fire : like when Endy asked if he needs to cry or when he says that the only way Endeavor can stone

But somewhat I think he had it a bit too easy : I want people to yell Quit !!! You’re a monster !! Or shit like that. I know they need every hero possible but still
To be fair, he already did a a bunch of crying so he already got that out of the way lol

And yeah, due to the current situation nobody is gonna demand for him to retire (they need him). He would gotten grilled harder if this came out sooner but people worries are much bigger now. But I'm surprised nobody asked him if he's even capable of stopping his son

Endeavor's reputation/legacy is shot, but let's be honest, he'll fix that before EOS.

The expectation is that heroes have to keep every citizens safe from harm no matter what, any death is seen as them not doing their job correctly. The heroes are also the one's that launched the raid against the PLF and they blundered it. So why wouldn't they get the blame when thousands are probably dead because of their failure.
There are way more citizen than heroes, they can't protect every single person in every single corner - it's physicaly not possible. It was a question of who starts the war first and the heroes doing the suprise attack was clearly the best choice, than waiting for the bad guys to launch an attack. If the bad guys did it first, there would be way more casualties than there are now.

And what i was talking about is that they say they made a ''mistake'', which is not really true. They didn't make a mistake, they just simply got overwhelmed. They simply couldn't stop Gigantomachia.

There are way more citizen than heroes, they can't protect every single person in every single corner - it's physicaly not possible
It's the job of hero society to protect everyone, not as many as they can. That's the expectation (and goal), it doesn't really matter how challenging that may be. Should Endeavor stand on that podium and tell everyone "hey, we can't save all of you".

It was a question of who starts the war first and the heroes doing the suprise attack was clearly the best choice, than waiting for the bad guys to launch an attack. If the bad guys did it first, there would be way more casualties than there are now.
Any casualties means failure, whether it's a 100 or 1000 lives. So saying it could of been worse is an irrelevant counter argument (at least to me). The raid was the right move but they simply didn't execute it well enough and now innocent people are paying the price.

And what i was talking about is that they say they made a ''mistake'', which is not really true. They didn't make a mistake, they just simply got overwhelmed. They simply couldn't stop Gigantomachia.
Machia's rampage never happens if they had properly immobilized Shigaraki before he came back to life. They had a window to stop all of it but came up short.