Votes: 4 22.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's the job of hero society to protect everyone, not as many as they can. That's the expectation (and goal), it doesn't really matter how challenging that may be. Should Endeavor stand on that podium and tell everyone "hey, we can't save all of you".
We are not talking about what Endeavor or any other hero should say, we are talking about what the people are saying. Expecting the hero's to safe every single person is straight up unrealistic.
A goal is not an argument for everything to turn out the way you want or wish. Your goal can be world piece, but you will never achieve that, but you can try as hard as you can to get close to it, for example making a city piecefull.
Same as when your goal is to safe everybody, you won't be able too, but you can use this goal as motivation to safe as many as you can.
Wishes and reality are 2 different things.
Any casualties means failure, whether it's a 100 or 1000 lives. So saying it could of been worse is an irrelevant counter argument (at least to me). The raid was the right move but they simply didn't execute it well enough and now innocent people are paying the price.
Then everytime a villian pops up and kills somebody out of nowhere it's a failure for the heroes too? Cuz you know, they are there to protect everybody, right?
If a random villian breaks into a house and kills 3 people, are the heroes to blame for this, because they didn't protect them? They can't see the future.
You can't protect everybody everywhere and anytime...

Innocent people would die in any situation. To think they could have defeated all the villians without any civil casualties is wishfull thinking.
Their decision to attack first prevented a worse outcome. How is it irrelevant if 100 people die or 1000. Even if their actions saved 1 person more, that is already worth it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Seems that the series in is in the end game now
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/490/334/088.jpg

Seriously though, I have been feeling the series is definitely heading into it's endgame now too. All these new quirks for Deku, meeting most of the vestiges now too, Deku leaving UA, Shigaraki and how much he's been powered up especially with AFO ofc.

I have wondered if we're gonna get an actual timeskip/training arc with hero society being ruined and taken over by the villains as AFO did long ago and we have a new series about a guerilla force of heroes/vigilantes fighting back from underground (literally even potentially).

Given the circumstances, I don't know what Hori has planned, Deku leaving UA was so unexpected and has such huge potential and implications, especially with the class finally knowing about OFA now too.

I was expecting Hori to pull a "My Hero Shippuden" for MHA and have a sequel series based around what I said above. Given Shippuden was so focused on the Akatsuki too, this could have great potential for MHA. (Although I fear MHA might repeat some of the worst plot twists of Naruto EOS/final war too.)

Thought the chapter this week was pretty interesting. Endeavour having to face the people and admitting to pretty much all his mistakes and the Hawks' stuff getting cleared up by his admission. Midoriya leaving the academy is exciting, I assume he'll get some more significant training rather than just cruising, fighting villains (though he seems to be doing plenty of that as well). What month was it the chapter before since now it's April?

So it looks like Inko and Bakugous mom aren't necessarily moving and going with Deku after all, but that they are moving into UA as a sanctuary since their sons go there. Naturally Inko would be given permission regardless even with Deku gone, especially with everything becoming more known. So seems like Deku maybe did take off completely on his own and go rogue, so I'm curious to see if he is by himself or not since that seems to be the case so far.

I would have liked if we got a bit more...insight I guess on how Hawks and BJ and all of them reacted to finding out about One for All, especially Endeavor since he was competing against All Might. I feel like that would have been a pretty impactful moment, finding All Might had this, technically borrowed power, that he no longer could use because he passed it down to his successor. Right now it feels like we were kind of cheated out of some of those reactions towards the reveal, and I don't exactly like that. I'm hoping we get something in regards to that in the future, but right now I'm a little disappointed it was something that happened off panel.

Class 1-A got their letters from Deku, and we see some slight reactions from them. Uraraka seems like she's upset that Deku probably didn't talk to them and isn't relying on the friends he made to help him through something so dangerous. This class cares for eachother, and would more than likely help him out no matter the cast. Exception of Mineta, he would probably freak out, throw a fit, but he would still help after that initial worry and disdain. Regardless, was still nice to at least get some reactions out of it, though I wish we could have seen a bit more of it and it was more expanded upon. I would have liked the chapters to be split if we could have gotten All Mights discussions with Hawks and BJ on panel, and then another chapter seen the Class 1-A students reacting.

Still overall I liked the chapter and the direction it seems to be going. Final panel looks stunning to me, and Deku just looks like he's really tired of everything. Glad we don't have a break, as I'm excited to see if we get any information on if Deku has long lasting injuries due to the war or if we get more insight onto peoples reactions to Deku wielding One for All.
I agree! I really hope that there will be some flashbacks of their reactions!

Thought the chapter this week was pretty interesting. Endeavour having to face the people and admitting to pretty much all his mistakes and the Hawks' stuff getting cleared up by his admission. Midoriya leaving the academy is exciting, I assume he'll get some more significant training rather than just cruising, fighting villains (though he seems to be doing plenty of that as well). What month was it the chapter before since now it's April?
Yeah look like deku has been trained by previous ofa user. But what make his face kinda calm, previous user power?
Dont really know what month shigaraki vs deku back then.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Great chapter. Endeavor is the best. I love how Horikoshi is setting up a naive idealistic character to get crushed by harsh reality. Deku will realize some are too rotten to be saved. Or hell, he might actually manage saving everyone. It's that type of manga afterall.

I'm very encouraged by Deku's demeanor. His tenor has changed, and it seems we're starting an endgame arc soon. Not gonna lie, I'm a very causal MHA reader, but this got me invested. Deku's starting to become interesting.

I feel Deku will try to do things on his own and will fail, only to realize that he needs his friends. After all, his ability to cooperate and coordinate with others is what helped him reached this far while he wasn't able to use his quirk properly.

If this is the end, it feels strange to introduce heros from around the world now, hard to see what kind of impact they will have on the story besides support in the future war, helping Deku improve or just plain ol' world building.