Votes: 4 22.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, it was March when the actual PLF raid arc happened.

Still though, it goes to show how 3 months can pass in 30 chapters.
Well yeah, but it also doesn't help that the timeline can feel kind of jumbled at times. For instance I was going through some of the timeline stuff, Re-Destro introduced in December, then we get like a month and a half reversal with the L.O.V fighting Machia. Which I guess puts them fighting Machia in about November and ending in mid December? Week skip after the fight with L.O.V vs Re-Destro, then 9 day skip when we get to Bakugo and Todoroki being interviewed about their licenses. Few day skip where it's now somehow Christmas? Like, honestly the constant time jumps can be really confusing, cause then after that we jump ahead 6 days to New Years Eve.

It seems like honestly working backwards in the timeline is easier to figure out when things take course, but at least the fight between the paranormal liberation army and L.O.V all took place in December. With early January being when Endeaver gets the warning of 4 months and Shigaraki starting his treatment in January, about a week time skip later we get the Todoroki family dinner, then we get a few days later so we are probably around January 10th, if we assume a few days is 3? So now they have 3 months left of their first year, which will end in March. Then we skip IMMEDIATELY to the end of March. I'm unsure if there is stuff I missed, as this was me just quickly going through chapters 218 to about 258.

Well yeah, but it also doesn't help that the timeline can feel kind of jumbled at times. For instance I was going through some of the timeline stuff, Re-Destro introduced in December, then we get like a month and a half reversal with the L.O.V fighting Machia. Which I guess puts them fighting Machia in about November and ending in mid December? Week skip after the fight with L.O.V vs Re-Destro, then 9 day skip when we get to Bakugo and Todoroki being interviewed about their licenses. Few day skip where it's now somehow Christmas? Like, honestly the constant time jumps can be really confusing, cause then after that we jump ahead 6 days to New Years Eve.

It seems like honestly working backwards in the timeline is easier to figure out when things take course, but at least the fight between the paranormal liberation army and L.O.V all took place in December. With early January being when Endeaver gets the warning of 4 months and Shigaraki starting his treatment in January, about a week time skip later we get the Todoroki family dinner, then we get a few days later so we are probably around January 10th, if we assume a few days is 3? So now they have 3 months left of their first year, which will end in March. Then we skip IMMEDIATELY to the end of March. I'm unsure if there is stuff I missed, as this was me just quickly going through chapters 218 to about 258.
Seems accurate. It did seem like there was a big jump 3 month jump in 258 to March.

Yeah, that was a big jump.