My Hero Academia Chapter 307 : Long Time No See

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Something I like is that they brought up in the fan translations the idea that the evacuation could easily turn into places targetted by heroes. I really hope this becomes a thing in the future, where you can have students trying to protect civilians from villains who manage to penetrate into the evacuation shelter of UA(I'd think they'd be able to).

I actually like seeing them using students from other schools to show a perspective on the state of society. I actually like how this reuse was done. It gives some insight into the state of society. This is actually kind of what I wanted to happen. Use characters we already are familiar with to explore the state of things, as opposed to a character like Wash, who we aren't familiar with at all.

Deku was cool this chapter.

Also, nice to see Muscular as a villain that is genuinely terrifying in the broader context of the world.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Something I like is that they brought up in the fan translations the idea that the evacuation could easily turn into places targetted by heroes. I really hope this becomes a thing in the future, where you can have students trying to protect civilians from villains who manage to penetrate into the evacuation shelter of UA(I'd think they'd be able to).

I actually like seeing them using students from other schools to show a perspective on the state of society. I actually like how this reuse was done. It gives some insight into the state of society. This is actually kind of what I wanted to happen. Use characters we already are familiar with to explore the state of things, as opposed to a character like Wash, who we aren't familiar with at all.

Deku was cool this chapter.

Also, nice to see Muscular as a villain that is genuinely terrifying in the broader context of the world.
yeah it was interesting to see the civilians bad mouthing young heroes and thinking they can do a better job alone. When people start to think like that it is usually a very bad sign.

I would like to know how a guy like Bakugo would have reacted from the trash talking. Kicking Muscular ass would have likely help his street cred.

yeah it was interesting to see the civilians bad mouthing young heroes and thinking they can do a better job alone. When people start to think like that it is usually a very bad sign.

I would like to know how a guy like Bakugo would have reacted from the trash talking. Kicking Muscular ass would have likely help his street cred.
Like, I think it actually works in this circumstance, because unlike most of the time, these people actually have super powers themselves, and have actually gotten in fights. Admittedly, they aren't trained heroes, but its not like they are totally powerless bumkins.

Great Chapter.
That exchange of words between a hero and the civilian was next level epic. Both stood correct on their own grounds.
What was up with those references though; L and F for respect..??:gokulaugh:
I really hoped for a bit of time skip but I guess we're saving it for later.
The last panel though;:steef: Deku looking Beast here;