My Hero Academia Chapter 309 : I can’t stay being a child

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
At first I didn't understand the direction this arc would take, now I do. All Might is going to die.
Its been a while since we had a direct interactions between Izuku and All Might so in this arc we will see Deku on small missions until eventually finding Shigaraki, that is whene he´s gonna kill All Might, Horikoshi it's making it as painful as possible.

Last edited:
At first I didn't understand the direction this arc would take, now I do. All Might is going to die.
Its been a while since we had no direct interactions between Izuku and All Might so in this arc we will see Deku on small missions until eventually finding Shigaraki, that is whene he´s gonna kill All Might, Horikoshi it's making it as painful as possible.
Not sure, shigaraki is gonna fight deku for sure but we could get a rematch all for one vs all might at their prime if they both get healed up by eri :cheers:

G

Gorosei Informer

I'll be honest, I didn't enjoy 308 but I really do not like Muscular so that doesn't help. But I really enjoyed 309, really entertaining and interesting chapter! Deku has changed so much for the better, really matured and felt so different as that turtle Ketsubetsu girl said. (I forgot her name but I love her design!)

Deku really has come a long way and I like him having a smokescreen quirk along with the danger sense one. I really liked some of the things that were said too:

I really agree with Gran Torino here about Shigaraki and the thought of Nana crying in the afterlife is just brutal.

:neesama::perocry: