My Hero Academia Chapter 312 - Assassin

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
An OP right off the bat in a serious story tends to not work well, especially when it's a kid...
It'll feel off, it's best when there's a multitude of characters that are stronger, more experienced.... mirio is just that too. But sometimes you gotta learn that not everything will go your way.

:luuh:
Idk what else to tell you.
Luffy, Asta, Mash Burndead, Gang Ryong, Yongbi, Meliodas, Toriko, Saitama, Genos, Inuyasha, Kenshi Himura, Jin Mu Won, The Straw Hat Crew, heck even Bakugo or Mirio. After enjoying all these protagonists, Deku feels like a lame ass.

Luffy, Asta, Mash Burndead, Gang Ryong, Yongbi, Meliodas, Toriko, Saitama, Genos, Inuyasha, Kenshi Himura, Jin Mu Won, The Straw Hat Crew, heck even Bakugo or Mirio. After enjoying all these protagonists, Deku feels like a lame ass.
Izuku is an insecure kid whose been given one of if not greatest power/Quirk in his world... he's starting from the bottom... he's not going to all of a sudden be these kinds of protagonists off the bat or even within the first 100 odd or so chapters... the beauty is the journey... similarly Luffy finds the journey to be the thing that keeps him going towards his goals. Just as he refused Rayleigh about the One Piece... he wants to experience it first hand. We are watching Izuku grow into a Hero worthy of being called the greatest or whatever.

Not sure if this is a translation thing, but Deku described her as having firepower greater than a howitzer, and Lady Nagant only killed a single fellow hero.

Not sure if this is a translation thing, but Deku described her as having firepower greater than a howitzer, and Lady Nagant only killed a single fellow hero.
Hmm. Still doesn't take away from what I've said before. Although I am curious about the firepower comparison. Should I be impressed or not? If this was the RL I was but this is Quirkland.

Hmm. Still doesn't take away from what I've said before. Although I am curious about the firepower comparison. Should I be impressed or not? If this was the RL I was but this is Quirkland.
A howitzer was the canon that Momo was using to blast Gigantomachia in chapter 280.

So yeah, a Howitzer is a pretty big deal.

Oh man Gang Ryong and Yongbi are such amazing chars with great depth. I like that they are OP but it doesnt mess with story quality and solidify the plot instead.