My Hero Academia Chapter 312 - Assassin

Rate The Chapter!!

• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is almost filler at this point, Deku can already use large percentages of OFA strength, and has several other quirks at his disposal, and we are supposed to be hyped because 25th strongest hero in Japan says she is strong?

This is almost filler at this point, Deku can already use large percentages of OFA strength, and has several other quirks at his disposal, and we are supposed to be hyped because 25th strongest hero in Japan says she is strong?
Yeah?

Like, Deku is barely holding in there against her.

And it wasn't just the 25th. It was Hawks as well. The chapter opens with Hawks establishing how much of a threat she is, with him recognizing how powerful Deku is, but pleading with him to run away if he encounters.

That's literally the opening of the chapter, her ability is then praised by Snipe, and then praised again by AFO.

Like, its pretty clear she's legit when she has praise from the number 2 hero who tells Deku he can't beat her in a head on fight, and AFO, who sucks up to her to get her to do the job he wants.

Yeah?

And it wasn't just the 25th. It was Hawks as well. The chapter opens with Hawks establishing how much of a threat she is, with him recognizing how powerful Deku is, but pleading with him to run away if he encounters.

That's literally the opening of the chapter, her ability is then praised by Snipe, and then praised again by AFO.

Like, its pretty clear she's legit when she has praise from the number 2 hero who tells Deku he can't beat her in a head on fight, and AFO, who sucks up to her to get her to do the job he wants.
You think she could be the real number 2 or 3?

At any rate... she's turned her back on people... AfO is the wrong choice...
And did she actually kill or just wounded... hmm.

You think she could be the real number 2 or 3?

At any rate... she's turned her back on people... AfO is the wrong choice...
And did she actually kill or just wounded... hmm.
Hero rankings are not just decided by ability or the ability to defeat someone. For example, someone like Hawks is rather famously not very good in one on one fights against tough opponents.

Aisawa could beat most of the top pro heroes with his power as well.

Yeah?

That is Deku's fault for some reason being (inconsistently) far far weaker than All Might despite also being able to handle vast percentages of a stronger OFA quirk than All Might had, with additional support abilities.
I'm not saying this isn't going to be a difficult fight, I'm saying it shouldn't be.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Deku is currently limited at 45% and once again All might at half power is stronger than current 50% deku.
Like 100% all Might is stronger than 100% young Deku. Deku still needs experience, some skills, stronger body etc etc.

Current 45% Deku is top hero level but below Endy.

Nothing weird to have some difficulty (deku is far from beaten here) against a top 5 hero threat with experience and sneaky powers)

Hero rankings are not just decided by ability or the ability to defeat someone. For example, someone like Hawks is rather famously not very good in one on one fights against tough opponents.

Aisawa could beat most of the top pro heroes with his power as well.
Popularity is another important factor... or something.
So even still they were warry of her and now she has another Quirk.

If she's going to be a full on villain then most others are fucked against her... but if she takes a heel-face turn... she'll have to work hard to get redeemed.

Popularity is another important factor... or something.
So even still they were warry of her and now she has another Quirk.

If she's going to be a full on villain then most others are fucked against her... but if she takes a heel-face turn... she'll have to work hard to get redeemed.
Yeah, its pretty difficult to redeem someone whose a murderer.

I see her as being a character who is potentially disposable.

Yeah, its pretty difficult to redeem someone whose a murderer.

I see her as being a character who is potentially disposable.
It's why I'm wondering what's actually true... did she kill, did she get framed and tried to tell people and got backs turned onto her and after the betrayal she gave up on the hero society... etc... that sort of stuff.
Too many unknowns, so many ways it could go....
I'm probably just going to be disappointed.
I see her the complete opposite as well depending on how versatile she is plus her quirk.

It's why I'm wondering what's actually true... did she kill, did she get framed and tried to tell people and got backs turned onto her and after the betrayal she gave up on the hero society... etc... that sort of stuff.
Too many unknowns, so many ways it could go....
I'm probably just going to be disappointed.
I see her the complete opposite as well depending on how versatile she is plus her quirk.
Yeah, she definitely has a potentially really interesting story to be told around her.

I mean I dropped the series after Mirio appeared and the thought that he would have been a much better protagonist than the lame ass deku who is not strong willed enough stopped me from reading the series after that.
An OP right off the bat in a serious story tends to not work well, especially when it's a kid...
It'll feel off, it's best when there's a multitude of characters that are stronger, more experienced.... mirio is just that too. But sometimes you gotta learn that not everything will go your way.

:luuh:
Idk what else to tell you.