My Hero Academia Chapter 315 Spoilers Discussion Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- My Hero Academia Chapter 315 Title: “Beautiful Words” Original: 綺麗事
- Chapter starts with Overhaul and Nagant changing clothes and getting ready to find Deku.
- Overhaul says he know the student that AFO was talking about, because he was the boy infected with a hero disease who ruined his plans.

- Overhaul says he will help her identify Deku as long as Nagant promises she'll take him to his boss after it's all done.
- Cuts to the present, Overhaul's screaming at Nagant because that's not what they planned.
- We get an explanation on the Third's quirk, Fa Jin
- It accumulates kinetic energy through repeated movements & releases it explosively.
- Deku was using his legs to avoid Nagant's shots last chapter, so he releases it all now and uses black whip to boost his centrifugal force.

spoilers will be updated later

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Chapter starts with Overhaul and Nagant changing clothes and getting ready to find Deku.
- Overhaul says he know the student that AFO was talking about, because he was the boy infected with a hero disease who ruined his plans.

Post automatically merged:

- Overhaul says he will help her identify Deku as long as Nagant promises she'll take him to his boss after it's all done.
- Cuts to the present, Overhaul's screaming at Nagant because that's not what they planned.

Last edited:
The chapter last words are 'All is on the hands of a great evil - resist/deny/fight it!' so i think she will be alive.

Now about how, Overhaul is the only option since there aren't any hospitals there. Another option could be the 2nd user but i doubt he has a healing quirk.

And yes, i'm sure he can use his quirk somehow(maybe nerfed) since the databook said that his quirk changed

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The chapter last words are 'All is on the hands of a great evil - resist/deny/fight it!' so i think she will be alive.

Now about how, Overhaul is the only option since there aren't any hospitals there. Another option could be the 2nd user but i doubt he has a healing quirk.

And yes, i'm sure he can use his quirk somehow(maybe nerfed) since the databook said that his quirk changed
Imagine if he fuses with her :steef: