My Hero Academia Chapter 317 Spoilers Thread

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I'm actually feeling like Stain may get some death flags.

He may die protecting Deku from a villain.

It would be really weird to me if Stain was the character that Deku emotionally breaks over getting hurt. The guy was a murderer who literally tried to kill your friend.
Stain was right tho

And considering many heroes are quitting he achieved his goal. Deku might also grow hatred for heroes that quitt

But since Stain achieved his hero goal it is time to hunt vilains

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Is All Might finally going to kick the bucket soon? He's my favorite character..... but he has to die for the story to progress further.

I'm actually feeling like Stain may get some death flags.

He may die protecting Deku from a villain.

It would be really weird to me if Stain was the character that Deku emotionally breaks over getting hurt. The guy was a murderer who literally tried to kill your friend.
Stain is going to chastise Deku for his changed behavior and start to question his motives. A fight will break out between them which the media will catch a hold of, and since Stain is probably more popular than ever, Deku will get vilified by the public (maybe even get associated with AFO due to his multiple quirks).

Stain is going to chastise Deku for his changed behavior and start to question his motives. A fight will break out between them which the media will catch a hold of, and since Stain is probably more popular than ever, Deku will get vilified by the public (maybe even get associated with AFO due to his multiple quirks).
The problem is, I don't think Stain stands a chance.
Post automatically merged:

All Might then

All Might now

Title: Wounds, Blood, Mud

The chapter opens with a full-page illustration of Deku's face. He has eye bags and overall looks really tired.

The heroes are reunited in a seaside storehouse. They escaped last chapter's explosion without any casualties, but they lost the little information they had about All for One and the League.

Edgeshot suggest asking Nagant once again, but Hawks says she's still unconscious and her body is heavily injured, to a point the doctors from Central Hospital were shocked by the fact she's still alive

Edgeshot says that maybe now it's the time to risk it all and tell every single hero the truth about OFA in order to form a giant unified search group. They should all focus on giving support to Deku, since he's the one most likely to run into villains.

Death arms gave up on being a hero the day before yesterday. We then see a flashback of him taking off his hero costume part by part, saying that recently the people's skepticism has increased exponentially. There are still people cheering for the heroes, but one booing will always be stronger than 10 cheers. He ends his speech saying he thought he was a hero, but deep down he is only human.

Cuts back to present. They comment that many heroes are giving up and some of them even contact the media to leak information, so the people are getting closer to finding out about Deku. If the truth about One for All is revealed to the world right now, all this negativity will be directed into Deku.

Mt Lady then asks why AFO hasn't revealed the truth about OFA to everyone yet, and Endeavor concludes that he must have a reason to want to avoid it.

We see a missing call from Shouto on Endeavor's phone and a message telling Enji to call him back. He thinks about their talk in the hospital and asks him to wait just a little longer. Hawks also receives a message, it's from All Might saying that another hired villain was sent after Deku, but got defeated instantly. We see a full page of Deku lifting the unconscious guy using black whip.

Deku claimed his victory against the assassin that was sent to him. All Might was standing behind him outside his car with a really worried face but Deku proceeded to leave as he warned All Might to be careful because the villain might explode again. All Might yelled at him to wait and then All Might handed him a bento box because he figured that Deku hadn't eaten yet. But Deku refused and told All Might that he doesn't have to follow him anymore.

All Might tried to argue but Deku said that he could already move like All Might in his prime without any side effects like before. That's why All Might doesn't have to worry anymore.

All Might figured (through his inner monologue) that Deku said that because Deku doesn't want to get him involved. But All Might also remembered that he had sworn to raise and protect Deku. Deku left and All Might once again screamed "wait!" at Deku and tried to chase him but Deku ignored him and he flew as All Might fell to the ground and dropped the bento.

All Might thought that he should've told Deku to "stop doing your best" and "you can rest". And as he kneeled on the ground in regret, a panel showed that Stain was listening to their conversation.

The next panel showed how citizens talked about Deku, describing him as someone who would come without a sound and has multiple quirks. Other citizens said that multiple quirk sounds like AFO and feared if it's actually a Nomu. But the other explained that the person saved people, and rumour has it that his body is full of wounds, blood, and mud. The last panel showed Deku looking like a beast with black whip coming out of his body and the citizen's dialogue bubble said: "I heard that he doesn't look like a hero at all." End Of Chapter.