My Hero Academia Chapter 317 Spoilers Thread

Couldn't be me either.

"I can use AFO at 100 percent !!!!!!"

Fuck progression. Let me shove another 50 quirks up my ass with zero drawbacks @Zowo
I don't think its stated he can use 100% with no draw backs. He can use Fa Jin.
Post automatically merged:

Reading this manga after watching Invincible is incredible.

How fucking childish and censored for kiddos this manga is is beyond me.

Oh, wait!

Deku has blood on his arms!
Dude, its a different type of series.

MHA still has its violence, but its generally more toned down. Its not excessive with the gore or violence.

Woahhh he looks really cool back then i kinda curious how deku look like with his bunny suit. But now its really exceed my expectation, its really cool seriouslt. But i dont know if he tskr a bath n take the suit to the laundry maybe he will look cute again with his bunny suit :milaugh:
N last but not least his look kinda remind he about garou :josad:
Post automatically merged:

I think the reason why AFO didnt spread the information about OFA is OFA still can evolving. N if all heroes combine their power OFA will become too overpower n AFO cannot take it back. Curious about AM position, is he can still alive after give OFA to deku? Or he will die in some point becaise of that. N can OFA given back to AM if deku want to? Hope deku basic quirk is healing ability so he can heal AM n duet with him later

Last edited:
Yeah. I think Deku is being set up for a massive fall.

I want his fall to be even more depressing than Endeavour's when he found out that Dabi was his since.

He just gives up on being a hero and just reverts to calling himself a useless good for nothing Deku.

Haha imagine Bakugo chasing Deku across the country to make good again

Btw I can’t wait for Deku killing the villain who will kill all might or killing a villain just after
Man its would be depressing if deku is gonna be killing all might lol...and bakugo and shoto will gonna save him just like deku save them both before...