My Hero Academia Chapter 318 Discussion Thread

it's part of his character to be "mad", him being mad every single time is boring, but i prefer if he keeps his crazy sides sometimes

Even for the "laughing" effect I don't think this side of his personality will disappear completly
Being in character really doesn’t make it better. For example if you’re consistently trash you’re still a trash character.(not trying to say he’s trash btw)

I don’t expect him to mature overnight, but I would like for him to grow up a bit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol, I almost started to think that Deku will be a chad and fuck up all the pals on him.

Straight facts.

Hope some people see this and wake up from their delusion.
I think this is more just a lack of patience than anything else.

I'm sure Hori will get around to showing that stuff in the future.

I don't think Deku's quirks are particularly OP, and they are having an effect on his body, so I disagree with that.

I think its just a matter of time before the students are brought back to focus again. My only hope is that they exist for more than just to gas or worry about Deku(those guys have their own things to worry about).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think this is more just a lack of patience than anything else.

I'm sure Hori will get around to showing that stuff in the future.

I don't think Deku's quirks are particularly OP, and they are having an effect on his body, so I disagree with that.

I think its just a matter of time before the students are brought back to focus again. My only hope is that they exist for more than just to gas or worry about Deku(those guys have their own things to worry about).
Students don't matter anymore. Deku is jesus.

Bakugo was meant to be his equal and this is long gone.

I don't think Deku's quirks are particularly OP
they are op what utalking about?
danger sense? aka coo
black whip range
smoke screen + danger sense nasty combo
now fa jin :gokulaugh:
and float counters shigaraki s decay and who the fk knows what quirk the second user has
and they are all powered by ofa strenght

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
they are op what utalking about?
danger sense? aka coo
black whip range
smoke screen + danger sense nasty combo
now fa jin :gokulaugh:
and float counters shigaraki s decay and who the fk knows what quirk the second user has
and they are all powered by ofa strenght
Not particularly op bruh.