My Hero Academia Chapter 318 Discussion Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Bakugo in the chapter
- My Hero Academia Chapter 318 Title: "Dark Cloud"
- Endeavor is telling Deku that the plan has changed and that the heroes from other countries are about to come to Japan, so he can rest a little
- Deku says that he's ok and can still move, but the past One For All users are also trying to warn him
- After failing to stop him, we see Nana, Shinomori, Banjou and All Might (vestiges) discussing about how their words and their quirks may have forced Deku to go way beyond his limits.
- The second user is saying that Deku is doing the right thing and that during these hard times he has to keep moving
- Deku is now fighting on a shopping mall using Black Whip, some civilians are afraid of him because they think he's All For One's servant
- After dealing with the criminals he starts flying across the city, wondering about Shigaraki and the League's whereabouts.
- Deku says that he can't let anyone get hurt, so he needs to complete One for All.
- He wants to be with everyone and be able to smile with them.
- Lots of panels of Deku thinking about everyone while fighting. His mom, All Might, Gran Torino, Eri, Aizawa and all the 1-A kids.
- He arrives at Kamino's Ground zero and a really creepy looking villain is talking to the people.
- He's called Dictator, another jailbreaker from Tartarus.
- Dictator's quirk is called Dictatorship and it's similar like Shinsou's.
- He controls other people's bodies until they receive a strong attack or pass out.
- The civilians under control pile on Deku.
- He thinks what moves he could use to break the brainwash, but concludes that all of them would be too strong and just gives up.
- He looks tired and sad.
- Bakugou comes from above using his AP Shot against Dictator.
- He is on his phone and says "guys, I found him".
- End of the chapter.
- My Hero Academia will be on break in WSJ #31, series will return in #32.
- Chapter 319 will be released on 11th July.

More spoilers will be updated later

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Endeavor is telling Deku that the plan has changed and that the heroes from other countries are about to come to Japan, so he can rest a little
- Deku says that he's ok and can still move, but the past OFA users are also trying to warn him
- After failing to stop him, we see Nana, Shinomori, Banjou and AM (vestiges) discussing about how their words and their quirks may have forced Deku to go way beyond his limits

Post automatically merged:

- The second user is saying that Deku is doing the right thing and that during these hard times he has to keep moving
- Deku is now fighting on a shopping mall using black whip, some civilians are afraid of him because they think he's AFO's servant
- After dealing with the criminals he starts flying across the city, wondering about Shigaraki and the League's whereabouts

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Deku says that he can't let anyone get hurt, so he needs to complete One for All.
- He wants to be with everyone and be able to smile with them.
- Lots of panels of Deku thinking about everyone while fighting. His mom, All Might, Gran Torino, Eri, Aizawa and all the 1-A kids.
- He arrives at Kamino's Ground zero and a really creepy looking villain is talking to the people.
- He's called Dictator, another jailbreaker from Tartarus.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Dictator's quirk is called Dictatorship and it's similar like Shinsou's.
- He controls other people's bodies until they receive a strong attack or pass out.
- The civilians under control pile on Deku.
- He thinks what moves he could use to break the brainwash, but concludes that all of them would be too strong and just gives up.
- He looks tired and sad.
- Bakugou comes from above using his AP Shot against Dictator.
- He is on his phone and says "guys, I found him".
- End of the chapter

- My Hero Academia will be on break in WSJ #31, series will return in #32.
- Chapter 319 will be released on 11th July.

Welp, it was about time 1A(2A now) appears.

All the users except the 2nd: stop

The 2nd: That's my boy.

I thought Atsushi was trolling but nope, Bakugou finally appeared.

Now... What about stain?