My Hero Academia Chapter 319 : Friends

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
It was nice seeing all of the classmates sitting around and having a discussions about their friend. Bakugo sure is shaping up to be a fine Hero. Deku squaring up against his classmate, what a cliff hanger...

Bakugo was obnoxious, but he was good this chapter. Him mocking Deku is absolutely something he would do.

Hope there is some conflict among the class in terms of "how much force" they want to use to bring Deku in.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
Said it on the spoilers thread and I say it here again.
Deku winning only validates his decision to isolate himself and work alone. Unless the author is going for some VERY dark path, Deku is gonna lose.
Iida owns a lot to Deku due to Stain's incident. Ochako...well...she loves him.
And Bakugo? My boy really grew up. Look at the dude saying he knows Deku better than anyone. Talk about character development.
I was watching a clip from Deku's fight against Chisaki, and he says something like:
"I want to be strong enough that no one will worry about me".
Now look at the current situation.
Dude is stronger than ever before, and, in this moment, is when people are the MOST worried about him.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. That's good. That's really good.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Lmaoooooo no they wouldnt

Deku one shot most of them

Tf are you on lol
Story of MHA always strength in unity over individiual strength. OFA vs AFO is evidence of this

Gigantomachia would molly whop everyone but team work prevailed. Shigaraki would pwn everyone but teamwork prevailed

Deku would def hit hard but in the end they would win due to teamwork

Now look at the current situation.
Dude is stronger than ever before, and, in this moment, is when people are the MOST worried about him.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet. That's good. That's really good.
Yeah, I really like this. I know people are pissed that Deku is so strong currently, but I think that was kind of the point.

People are mad that quirk whos power is to acumulate power and pass it on - actually acumulated power and passed it on
They're mad because they think that the tension has been removed from the story, but that's not really the case. Deku is still out of his league, and abusing his powers.

Him getting stronger is not the answer to his problems.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
They're mad because they think that the tension has been removed from the story, but that's not really the case. Deku is still out of his league, and abusing his powers.

Him getting stronger is not the answer to his problems.
Deku is literally breaking his body and death flags are risen meanwhile people think he is new Naruto that used every new mode perfectly without drawback

Deku is literally breaking his body and death flags are risen meanwhile people think he is new Naruto that used every new mode perfectly without drawback
Bruh, Deku is in his worst place in the series emotionally and psychologically. Him being physically stronger does not off set that he is in an absolutely horrific place.