My Hero Academia Chapter 320 : Deku vs Class A

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Can't imagine Deku letting the others join in on his fight against AFO, he saw what Shigaraki could do at 75% (and without using quirks for most of that Liberation fight). Some of his classmates would get slaughtered immediately against that kind of enemy.

Also isn't Mineta's quirk basically impossible to remove physically? If the job is to immobilize him then they should prioritize sticking him onto someone like Shoji with those balls or something. lol
reminder that horikoshi had planned bakugo and deku vs shigaraki but used it on the movie the idea against nine :steef:
so who knows what s coming for bakugoat :kata:

Time for traitor reveal
He said because they don't have any malice the danger sense didn't activate
I'm guessing the danger sense will be activated for one person only during this battle

Time for traitor reveal
He said because they don't have any malice the danger sense didn't activate
I'm guessing the danger sense will be activated for one person only during this battle
Why does the traitor have to be from Class A?

I don't see anyone except Hagakure being that and that would be underwhelming.

Because that would be interesting
What's the point of the traitor being someone nobody knows or care about? Traitors are supposed to shock and destroy the good guys mentaly
Yeah, Mineta is it, then. He's the only guy with enough screentime and impact to be the traitor.

Ashido: We know she was clueless about Giganto. Sedated him, too. Nope.
Kirishima, Ochako, Iida, Bakugou: Never.
Aoyama: Was already suspected, but the theory got shut down. Nope.

Leaves Hagakure or Mineta. And only Mineta has enough connection to Deku for this.

How did Mineta beat those robots with his sticky shit to pass the exam?:smart:
How did Hagakure do it with just invisibility?
Post automatically merged:

At least Mineta can stick them to the ground, stick them together...while Hagakure...uhh...how tf?

PizzaBread said:
Is anybody else kinda lost about where this story is heading?

Don't get me wrong, i think the series is still having a lot of great character moments.

But the overall plot and arcs seem so unfocused and random. Sometimes it looks like it's building up to something, and then it isn't and everything cools down hard. I don't know, the story just seems to be stumbling it's way to the end. And we're getting close to the end of the series right?
Nah, I think its actually clearer than ever the things that need to happen for the story to end. Its just a matter of how we'll get there.

Like, I feel like this was something that was also built up.

I'd agree with this criticism for the Overhaul arc. That was a bit weird.

Do you guys feel like a time skip will take over one day?
We could skip a few days, maybe even a week or two, here or there.
Post automatically merged:

This was a nice pick up in rhetoric from Kaminari I didn't notice on first read.

Like this bit from Kaminari a whole lot better now since it more obviously ties into his overall character.

Last edited: