My Hero Academia Chapter 321 Spoilers Thread

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm still iffy on that.

They want to go back to UA, but they also want to fight alongside him.

Like, they even explicitly say they don't disagree with his method of doing things, they simply want to do it alongside him.
I don't like the way Horikoshi tries to make useless characters like them irrelevant.

I'm telling you know if fucking Jiro, Iida and etc go well against fucking AFO Shigaraki and AFO himself I'm done with this manga.

Horikoshi didn't fucking write Deku to be this jesus ish to later have fucking Jiro go toe to toe with AFO.

He already made Jiro react to fucking 45% OFA.

This has to be a joke of some kind.

I don't like the way Horikoshi tries to make useless characters like them irrelevant.

I'm telling you know if fucking Jiro, Iida and etc go well against fucking AFO Shigaraki and AFO himself I'm done with this manga.

Horikoshi didn't fucking write Deku to be this jesus ish to later have fucking Jiro go toe to toe with AFO.

He already made Jiro react to fucking 45% OFA.

This has to be a joke of some kind.
What are you talking about?

Also, are you saying you don't want them to make useless characters even more redundant?

What?

Just because they can't compare with Deku by themselves doesn't mean they can't be useful or capable while fighting together.

That is literally one of the core messages of the freaking series.

This is something that has proliferated the series since literally its earliest chapters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What are you talking about?

Also, are you saying you don't want them to make useless characters even more redundant?

What?

Just because they can't compare with Deku by themselves doesn't mean they can't be useful or capable while fighting together.

That is literally one of the core messages of the freaking series.

This is something that has proliferated the series since literally its earliest chapters.
I don't care about the rest of this useless cast.

Each of them will die to Noumu in few seconds if not for Pros help.

Right now they are running on Nakama plot armor.

I don't care about the rest of this useless cast.

Each of them will die to Noumu in few seconds if not for Pros help.

Right now they are running on Nakama plot armor.
Dude, Iida was holding his own against near high end nomu by himself.

No they won't.

Like, literally the entire point is demonstrating that Deku has reliable friends who can help him.

Dude, Iida was holding his own against near high end nomu by himself.

No they won't.

Like, literally the entire point is demonstrating that Deku has reliable friends who can help him.
he spittin tho most of them don t have the power to beat the nomu only stall at best
bakugo can since he has insane exp and todoroki to with his fire
rest idk

he spittin tho most of them don t have the power to beat the nomu only stall at best
bakugo can since he has insane exp and todoroki to with his fire
rest idk
I mean, that's the value of team work. Most of them could do something to a nomu at least even by themselves, but it would mainly be by working together that they'd be able to beat tough foes.