My Hero Academia Chapter 321 Spoilers Thread

Loved how the "friend power" wasn't forced that much, their arguments were good and even if deku accepts ida's hand i don't think he'll turn back to the old deku. Can't wait for next chapters. :kata:

Also Ida entrance with his suit getting destroyed by his speed looked freaking sick. :crazwhat:

Wow I don't know any other manga/anime that I have so little care or interest for the relationship between the MC and important side characters like this.
ikr? I liked Deku at the beginning of the series, but I find him annoying in many ways now. He isn't as compelling as many of the other characters. If he got killed off (I know it won't happen) I don't think I'd care much. I'd rather see some of the others like Shoto, Bakugo, Mirio or even Shinso take over the series.

Wow I don't know any other manga/anime that I have so little care or interest for the relationship between the MC and important side characters like this.
I think this is exactly the chapter which it doesn't make any sense to say that, since the entire point of this chapter was highlighting the importance of the relationships between the MC and the side characters. That was literally all these last 3 chapters have been about.

ikr? I liked Deku at the beginning of the series, but I find him annoying in many ways now. He isn't as compelling as many of the other characters. If he got killed off (I know it won't happen) I don't think I'd care much. I'd rather see some of the others like Shoto, Bakugo, Mirio or even Shinso take over the series.
yeah i realy dont like any of the main three guys (deku,Bakugo,shoto who i call not zuko) but the rest of the 1a class are Tokoyami who i do like but the rest are fine or who are just there but i do like mirio,Keigo,Aizawa.