My Hero Academia Chapter 322 Spoilers Thread

@Seth watch this

btw @JazzMazz is a buffoon
The thing is, he doesn't really refute what I've been saying that you could show off how strong Bakugo is by having him fight against a strong villain alongside his class mates.

Like, if Bakugo is the key heavy hitter during a confrontation with a powerful opponent, like a nomu, you could easily emphasize his combat abilities in a life or death situation, while also highlighting his team work strengths.

Basically the dynamic I'm imagining is the JT battle but against a genuinely terrifiying opponent. Bakugo carries, but he is able to support and save his team mates, who are also instrumental in helping him beat the villain.
Post automatically merged:

tell that to this pleb @JazzMazz
muh teamork muh save people
stfu :gokulaugh:
Again, you could still show off how much Bakugo has grown as a fighter in a team battle. In fact, you could probably show off how much his grown more effectively.

Bakugo just needs to be the lead in that team battle, and the villain just needs to be really strong. You could highlight Bakugo's teamwork, while also highlighting his raw fighting ability. That would be a more complete look at how strong Bakugo is as a fighter.