My Hero Academia Chapter 322 Spoilers Thread

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
bakugo deserves an arc where his character development doesnt revolve around deku. they couldve easily written an arc where he and best jeanist go and hunt down a villain. but no, the world revolves around deku and so should his rival.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
the new gen manga seriously lack a strong deuteragonist. all of them have some strong points but are massively underwhelming in some other aspects.

yuno has an healthy rivalry but is trash otherwise. bakugo had a really good character but made the mistake of being in a manga where everything revolves around deku. megumi seemingly has everything correct but ill wait until the culling games to end before judging his character fully.

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
the new gen manga seriously lack a strong deuteragonist. all of them have some strong points but are massively underwhelming in some other aspects.

yuno has an healthy rivalry but is trash otherwise. bakugo had a really good character but made the mistake of being in a manga where everything revolves around deku. megumi seemingly has everything correct but ill wait until the culling games to end before judging his character fully.
@Seth

btw megumi clean af he will be one of the strongest mf in the series
potential to surpass gojo he got mad portrayal :steef:

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž
i have a very bad feeling about megumi. surpassing gojo aint gonna be easy:josad:
nah gege is not Lorikoshi
son of toji,sukuna interested in him,also gojo talks so high about him + the powers he got:steef:
look what he doing recently he improved + the domain when it s perfected also the general and the remaining shadows

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, I think Geten would make a really good opponent for Bakugo. Someone with a really cool, chill temperament would be perfect to contrast and conflict with his. And who more appropriate/perfect/literal than Geten ofc?

Ironically Geten was very egotistical from what I remember so maybe Bakugo with his wonderfully gained new humility will see a reflection (literally even with the ice) of himself vs Geten and realise how bad his ego was, but also to use it against Geten and come out superior? Bakugos explosives would be very effective against the ice too surely?

I'd really like to see this matchup anyway, I think this be an awesome way to have Bakugo face a villain solo who also challenges him as a character, makes him introspect more and thus develop even more as a person and hero.

If nothing else, it should be a literally spectacular and a funny nod back to how he teamed up with Shoto and Caimie to make that stunning ice slide and northern lights and I think fireworks display? That was such a beautiful and profound moment and a brilliant story arc and character development, Hori is seriously a genius at writing characters! He really understands his own characters well and how to make them interesting, nuanced, developed, sympathethic, morally complex and such!

:stealthblack::finally:

:blobdj: :blobdj: :blobdj: :blobdj: :blobdj: :blobdj:
:queenmoji::funky:

Also, now I'm just remembering the jokes in the community about how Dabi and Geten were going to KFC or Starbucks or something whilst they were offscreen during their fight.

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Deku being barely able to take all this shit mentally yet Bakugo doesn't deserve fight poggers.
No, I just think Bakugo's character moments are better serviced when he bounces off other characters. Him by himself is not that interesting.
its soooo easy to have best jeanist highlight to bakugo the need and the strength of team work. but no all he did during that intern was hairdressing.
Yeah, which is why I'm more for Bakugo having a team battle sort of thing.

I like Bakugo taking charge of situations.

I would personally really like if he led a bunch of 1A students in a battle against a tough opponent like a nomu or something like that.
Post automatically merged:

bakugo deserves an arc where his character development doesnt revolve around deku. they couldve easily written an arc where he and best jeanist go and hunt down a villain. but no, the world revolves around deku and so should his rival.
We sort of had that in the provisional licence exam and in JT. I would like more examples of Bakugo just leading a group though.

G

Gorosei Informer

I would personally really like if he led a bunch of 1A students in a battle against a tough opponent like a nomu or something like that.
This would be really good! I really like the idea of him being a leader and leading the students into battle!

:cheers::stealthblack::finally: