My Hero Academia Chapter 322 Spoilers Thread

killed bakugo :josad: worst chapter
I actually thought it him apologizing to Deku was a great moment. It had very good build up imo.

What I don’t like is the fact that their rivalry is pretty much over now and Bakugo kind of lost his ambition. We’ll have to wait and see, but Bakugo losing his ambition would piss me off so much lol.

Also we got to give up on Lorikoshi giving Bakugo that 1v1. Just wait for the movie at this point :josad:

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
I actually thought it him apologizing to Deku was a great moment. It had very good build up imo.

What I don’t like is the fact that their rivalry is pretty much over now and Bakugo kind of lost his ambition. We’ll have to wait and see, but Bakugo losing his ambition would piss me off so much lol.

Also we got to give up on Lorikoshi giving Bakugo that 1v1. Just wait for the movie at this point :josad:
''to surpass your idol all might''
wasnt AM your idol to :josad:

what happened to becoming n1
surpassing AM
strongest with 1 quirk

o yeah that movie did a better job than horikoshi would ever do with bakugo

''to surpass your idol all might''
wasnt AM your idol to :josad:

what happened to becoming n1
surpassing AM
strongest with 1 quirk
It’s sad man. Bakugo is like another guy now smh. I’m fine with him apologizing and being nicer to Deku and everyone else, but at least keep him competitive.

Like what happened to this:

o yeah that movie did a better job than horikoshi would ever do with bakugo
Wait you already watched the movie? How? Where? Lol

death battle against 2 twins that will use quirk enchanting drugs both going super sayian

bakugo gets stabbed cut etc uses howizter his gauntlets and after he finishes the fight he does an AM pose
the animation was crazy they said
That shit sounds fire. I’m excited to watch it.
Movies are giving Bakugo 1v2 against villains but Lorikoshi can’t even give Bakugo a 1v1 lol

Zowo

cry
β€Ž
That shit sounds fire. I’m excited to watch it.
Movies are giving Bakugo 1v2 against villains but Lorikoshi can’t even give Bakugo a 1v1 lol
Horikoshi just like oda mc cocusckers :milaugh:
this a sneak peak https://ibb.co/CQm6bRy
hori is doing a bad job with bakugo wasted powers all those powers up with no chance of showing it
last time he used howitzer in manga was 4-5 years ago

It’s sad man. Bakugo is like another guy now smh. I’m fine with him apologizing and being nicer to Deku and everyone else, but at least keep him competitive.

Like what happened to this:
I don't think that Bakugo was ever serious competition. The fight with Shigaraki happened where Deku nearly destroyed himself happened. And also, even in that battle, the way Bakugo had been shown to grow stronger was through teamwork and working with others.

People tend to ignore that part just to focus on his line there, but this chapter provided the natural continuation of the path Bakugo has been heading down.
Post automatically merged:

This would be really good! I really like the idea of him being a leader and leading the students into battle!

:cheers::stealthblack::finally:
Yeah. I think Bakugo having the opportunity to show off his smarts and power while also effectively using other characters could be cool.

Bakugo would pretty much always be a heavy hitter in any situation he is in with other students, so you could still have the spotlight be on him.

You could also have the other student characters get moments to shine in such a fight as well through their contributions.

Its a win win.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
killed bakugo :josad: worst chapter

:josad: At least we still have Kirishima.
Post automatically merged:

death battle against 2 twins that will use quirk enchanting drugs both going super sayian

bakugo gets stabbed cut etc uses howizter his gauntlets and after he finishes the fight he does an AM pose
the animation was crazy they said
Sounds cooler than anything Bakugo's done in the manga.

I don't think that Bakugo was ever serious competition
I feel you on the rest of what you said, but cmon here. Bakugo was obviously Dekus rival, he was the only other student in the show who wanted to surpass All Might and they am were competitive about it. After their 2nd fight it even seemed like Horikoshi was trying to build up a healthier rivalry

What happened to this?

I feel you on the rest of what you said, but cmon here. Bakugo was obviously Dekus rival, he was the only other student in the show who wanted to surpass All Might and they am were competitive about it. After their 2nd fight it even seemed like Horikoshi was trying to build up a healthier rivalry

What happened to this?
I think Bakugo has moved beyond petty rivalry. This is not to say that they don't want to keep up with Deku in order to help him, but its clear that Bakugo understands that this is a fight only Deku has the firepower to truly take on. Considering how dire the situation is, it would be silly for Bakugo to act half assed in still thinking he can surpass 100% All Might by himself.

Bakugo's evolved to understand that the only way to surpass All Might is to work together with Deku and the others to achieve their aims.

Bakugo still desires to keep up with Deku, but his desire to overtake Deku has been replaced with the more practical desire to actually beat AFO.

The circumstances are now vastly different and more dire. I think that Bakugo has shown how mature he really is by acknowledging the humbling nature of the situation.

I think Bakugo has moved beyond petty rivalry. This is not to say that they don't want to keep up with Deku in order to help him, but its clear that Bakugo understands that this is a fight only Deku has the firepower to truly take on. Considering how dire the situation is, it would be silly for Bakugo to act half assed in still thinking he can surpass 100% All Might by himself.

Bakugo's evolved to understand that the only way to surpass All Might is to work together with Deku and the others to achieve their aims.

Bakugo still desires to keep up with Deku, but his desire to overtake Deku has been replaced with the more practical desire to actually beat AFO.

The circumstances are now vastly different and more dire. I think that Bakugo has shown how mature he really is by acknowledging the humbling nature of the situation.
So think Bakugo gave up on his dream/goal?

So think Bakugo gave up on his dream/goal?
No, he simply understood that the only way for him to achieve his goal would be to work with others. Thats been where his characterization has been heading him for a while. Pretty much every time it is emphasized that Bakugo has experienced character growth, we see that it involves him being better able to work as part of a team.