My Hero Academia Chapter 324 : A child’s insistence

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Finished reading the chapter and HOOOLY shit, it was a lot better than what i thought. I was hearing an ost collection of mha and i was hearing ofa vs afo and light of hope themes while reading the chapter which made the experience better tbh.

And after reading, i don't think it will end this chapter tho it could. But near the end of the chapter Nezu says "Just 1 more step, of the people who couldn't approach him" and then you see the furry girl and Kouta approaching to him

So they may do something next chapter, obviously this includes Inko.

Anyways, Uraraka was top tier waifu this chapter
Post automatically merged:

Oh and i hope Shigaraki comes and kills this guy. I know his situation but holy shit, he is a pain in the ass

There is a high chance that this happens next chapter. Someone leading a crying Deku through the people.

Of course there is a chance that this was supposed to be Uraraka but there was a change of plans

Last edited:
God Damn, that's one of the finest chapter I've read in a long time in any series. :cheers:
This is the part of the story that made me MHA reader. Heroes are just a regular people too and in this series most of them are just a regular high-schooler.

btw, did we stop getting a separate thread for spoiler and chapters..:few: