My Hero Academia - Chapter 329 : The West makes it just on time !

Rate the chapter

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I reckon she is probably significantly stronger than him.
Yeah itโ€™s what I fear

I donโ€™t want Endy to be clowned by everyone.

AM I understand AFO too lol ne the young gen too. But Endy is meant to be a monster who trained like a madman.

Having people a little bit better than him okay, but people far stronger is weird

Yeah itโ€™s what I fear

I donโ€™t want Endy to be clowned by everyone.

AM I understand AFO too lol ne the young gen too. But Endy is meant to be a monster who trained like a madman.

Having people a little bit better than him okay, but people far stronger is weird
AFO is hyping Star and Stripe as a massive deal. As someone with international prestige whose presence is solely responsible for repressing the activity of international organisations.

Endy could still be top shit in the context of Japan, but it makes sense that someone comparable to All Might would be stronger than him.

Especially with the hype AFO is giving her.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
AFO is hyping Star and Stripe as a massive deal. As someone with international prestige whose presence is solely responsible for repressing the activity of international organisations.

Endy could still be top shit in the context of Japan, but it makes sense that someone comparable to All Might would be stronger than him.

Especially with the hype AFO is giving her.
I donโ€™t say the countrary.

Someone comparable to AM is obviously stronger than Endy.

What I am saying is people comparable to AM shouldnโ€™t exist.

We learnt in the beginning of the story that AM/AFO were head shoulders knees and toes above everyone else.

Star and stripe will likely be quite stronger than Endy and story wise itโ€™s weird.

I donโ€™t say the countrary.

Someone comparable to AM is obviously stronger than Endy.

What I am saying is people comparable to AM shouldnโ€™t exist.

We learnt that AM/AFO were head shoulders knees and toes above everyone else.

Star and stripe will likely be quite stronger than Endy and story wise itโ€™s weird.
Nah, I don't think thats too much of an issue. I think I would liked for it to have been introduced sooner, but it makes sense that there is at least one international hero who is strong enough to give someone like AFO worry(not as much worry as All Might, because as AFO says, his objective is to steal her quirk).

I

Indigo

I would hope so. Shigaraki needs a W.
It just seems like a weird decision story-wise

this chapter is hyping Stars and Stripes so much, how she is at the top of the world only behind All Might in his prime i guess

and he is making a lot of mystery for her Quirk and AFO's desire to get it

so her getting introduced in one chapter and then already being thrown against the main villain of the series seems crazy, if Shigaraki actually wins

this chapter is hyping Stars and Stripes so much, how she is at the top of the world only behind All Might in his prime i guess

so her getting introduced in one chapter and then already being thrown against the main villain of the series seems crazy, if Shigaraki actually wins
Depends on how long the fight is. If the fight is several chapters then I think that would be fine. Thats more than enough time to establish how strong she is, as well as her backstory. Could probably parrallel her with Deku vs Nagant.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

We know that All Might had/has a lot of secrets. Now we find out another one of them.

What if Deku is actually not the first person he shared OFA with? I would even go as far as to speculate if she is not his secret love child.

She was born quirkless while her daddy was Top dog and he felt insecure and gave her power or shit?

What if Deku is actually not the first person he shared OFA with? I would even go as far as to speculate if she is not his secret love child.

She was born quirkless while her daddy was Top dog and he felt insecure and gave her power or shit?
The thing is, she seems old though. I'd wager she's in her late 30's, or mid 40's. All Might is only in his 50's.

She's implied by Best Jeanist this chapter to be a retro hero.

And if she had even a shared version of OFA, I don't think AFO would be so intent on taking it in the same way he is in taking OFA.