My Hero Academia Chapter 333 Spoilers Thread

Yeah I knew it. How predictable. I'm done with this series.

Midnight, almost Lady Nagant (just a bait I think it was but she's not guaranteed safety anyway ofc) and now Star. Pixie-Bob may have died offscreen due to Shiggys massive decay wave too but not sure.

You can remove me from tags in future MHA series @Bango🍅 , I'm finally dropping this series as I should hade done long ago. Thanks for tagging me anyway though and for all the times you did before. I just can't take anymore of Hori's BS.

(Ironically I wished for more deaths in OP by comparison but Oda bound to kill more popular and especially good hearted characters, knowing him.)
Pixie Bob is fine. We saw them in 296.

No shit it was predictable. She was fighting Shigaraki. At least she actually had agood send off unlike Midnight.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
SNS just ascended as a character

What a legend
Post automatically merged:

Wait so AFO only has Decay Quirk now?

Im confused.
From what i can understand her quirk can only exist on its own, cant be other quirks with it

So AFO needs to choose between AFO quirks - Shigi Quirk and New Order

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
AFO quirks - Shigi Quirk and New Order
For a modified human like Shigy with enhanced strength and durability I wonder what is the best quirk between those three.
I will still keep AFO but New order is really crazy

He still has a lot of quirks
Wait so AFO only has Decay Quirk now?

Im confused.
He still has other quirks but new order is starting to fight and destroyed his other quirks. She already destroy reflect quirk. So AFO is trying to fight her and to give new order to someone else.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
For a modified human like Shigy with enhanced strength and durability I wonder what is the best quirk between those three.
I will still keep AFO but New order is really crazy

He still has other quirks but new order is starting to fight and destroyed his other quirks. She already destroy reflect quirk. So AFO is trying to fight her and to give new order to someone else.
Ah now make sense.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I’m baffled by people’s criticisms of this character and this fight, and I think they are some of the dumbest I’ve read on the internet and that’s saying something. But I guess there’s no limit to the stupidity one might encounter on a One Piece forum lol.

The truth is that this was one of the best ways for Horikoshi to give Shigaraki a powerup (or a nerf if that actually happens). The criticism that Horikoshi is making Shigaraki too powerful is obviously invalid since nobody knows what is actually going to happen in the future, and thus people cannot say with certainty what it even means for someone to be “too powerful” lol.

People also need to stop viewing Tomura as a villain for Deku to defeat. We all know Deku is going to “save him” in the end, and so Hori is free to make Tomura as powerful as he wants since Deku becoming stronger than him is not required and never has been.

People also need to stop viewing Tomura as a typical series antagonist like Blackbeard or Pein, ever since the My Villain Academia Saga, Shigaraki might be a villain in the MHA world, but from a writing perspective he is almost like a secondary protagonist who we have been following just like Deku. Like the Sasuke to Deku’s Naruto almost. Or like the Suzaku to Deku’s Lelouch.

As for killing Star, as much as I’ve enjoyed her character, this was a great writing decision. Literally no one is safe from being killed by Horikoshi at this point which significantly adds to the tension of future conflicts and makes all conflicts feel like they have serious weight and consequences. This isn’t One Piece where tension doesn’t exist and Oda will literally behead characters on screen and have them show up fine chapters later with no explanation, this is a series actually trying to create real conflict and tension as anybody’s favorite character could die at this point. My only complaint is that I wish Horikoshi would kill a Class 1A member to fully sell the idea of nobody being safe but I doubt he will.

But yeah lol. Let this chapter be a testament to the fact that people on the internet will pull invalid criticisms from their ass holes regardless of what decisions a writer makes.