My Hero Academia Chapter 333 Spoilers Thread

well S & S existence alone already contradicted with Endeavor dream.

but i never expected Hori killed her this fast.
hmm i think its not contradict anything, Endeavor dreams is to surprass Allmight and be number one hero on Japan scale (we can see that from Japan hero billboard chart only), but the thing is, he never really surprass Allmight, its beyond his ecpextation that Allmight would retire this fast.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Star is ridiculously awesome lol. It’s a shame she has to die so quickly, but this was quite an awesome way to give Shiggy another busted quirk, and to hype the power of other international heroes (and potentially more U.S. heroes).

One of the coolest MHA fights imo and one of the best characters Hori has written.

Rhea

Cattitude
and to hype the power of other international heroes (and potentially more U.S. heroes).
With S&S die, there is a chance other country will take AFO threat seriously, S&S + Nuclear is not enough lol
They might send other top heroes to Japan, but... I hope that wont happen, since that War event its already familiar with the other Manga.

The worse case is, they're just scared to lost their assets (top heroes) and wont help Japan at all.

every week hori just keep reminding me he's one of the worst writer in shounen jump history
Post automatically merged:

With S&S die, there is a chance other country will take AFO threat seriously, S&S + Nuclear is not enough lol
They might send other top heroes to Japan, but... I hope that wont happen, since that War event its already familiar with the other Manga.

The worse case is, they're just scared to lost their assets (top heroes) and wont help Japan at all.
lol no one will do anything to the main villain except deku in this shit manga

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah I knew it. How predictable. I'm done with this series.

Midnight, almost Lady Nagant (just a bait I think it was but she's not guaranteed safety anyway ofc) and now Star. Pixie-Bob may have died offscreen due to Shiggys massive decay wave too but not sure.

You can remove me from tags in future MHA series @Bango🍅 , I'm finally dropping this series as I should hade done long ago. Thanks for tagging me anyway though and for all the times you did before. I just can't take anymore of Hori's BS.

(Ironically I wished for more deaths in OP by comparison but Oda bound to kill more popular and especially good hearted characters, knowing him.)