My Hero Academia Chapter 341 : The Story of How We All Become Heroes Minus 1

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Just the usual stuff with the villains preparing themselves. Nothing that interesting in this chapter.

Highlights - Toga obtaining Twice's quirk and Spinner apparently being tasked with something important.

Got to see the POV of the villains. They also seem to have found some new nomus and sludge monsters.

The fight is about to start soon.

G

Gorosei Informer

Dabi carries on the Will of D.

WILL OF DABI LMAO!

Also can you re-add me to tags please @BangMi ? I may as well get back into MHA, despite how frustrated it's made me before, I just am too curious to see how it plays out to the end!

:milaugh::neesama::myman::shocking:
Post automatically merged:

That name remind me of this guy
LMAO, Good old Daniel D'arby, the better of the two brothers too imo!

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Another set up chapter. Wonder how many chapters till we get to the action. I'm going to say somewhere in the next 10 or so.

Anyway, it seems like Spinner may be the first villain they come up against if he is giving a command.

Overall, an alright chapter. I appreciated the character focus(even though I'm not a big fan of the villains). Limited character focus is nice and I hope we have more of it going forward.

Yet again, another chapter which is divided into two halves.

Wonder if the next one will be the same.

so we have mutant outcast now ? after quirkless people, liberation group now new group introduced to add firepower for AFO?
oh well, this is final battle so everybody can go all out then
looks like twitch death is confirmed :josad:
poor himiko pretty sure she sad but ... kinda have to hide her feeling

G

Gorosei Informer

Awesome chapter, I really enjoyed the dialogue especially from Dabi and also Togas further backstory and their interaction with each other and their plan to avenge Twice too.

Seems like Spinner will finally get his big moment, it will be interesting to see what Hori does with him.

That chapter name is very interesting too, makes me think of Turn Back The Pendulum for Bleach too. Really feels like we are gearing up for the end after all.

Given what happened with Majestic, I hope Momo, Uraraka, Mina and Bakugo get some major moments, especially Bakugos first and probably only solo villain fight for some reason lmao, sigh.

It was really nice seeing Ragdoll again last chapter too btw.

Awesome chapter, I really enjoyed the dialogue especially from Dabi and also Togas further backstory and their interaction with each other and their plan to avenge Twice too.

Seems like Spinner will finally get his big moment, it will be interesting to see what Hori does with him.

That chapter name is very interesting too, makes me think of Turn Back The Pendulum for Bleach too. Really feels like we are gearing up for the end after all.

Given what happened with Majestic, I hope Momo, Uraraka, Mina and Bakugo get some major moments, especially Bakugos first and probably only solo villain fight for some reason lmao, sigh.

It was really nice seeing Ragdoll again last chapter too btw.
I'm interested in whether the end of the chapter is going to lead into a confrontation between the heroes and mutant type villains? That may be a good way to start off the final war, have a nice first battle between the mutant villains and the heroes. This would allow the story to sort of solve the "Quirk racism" issue thats been present, but not really explored for 120 chapters, before going on to face the truly big narrative heavy hitters.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm interested in whether the end of the chapter is going to lead into a confrontation between the heroes and mutant type villains? That may be a good way to start off the final war, have a nice first battle between the mutant villains and the heroes. This would allow the story to sort of solve the "Quirk racism" issue thats been present, but not really explored for 120 chapters, before going on to face the truly big narrative heavy hitters.
Yeah I definitely can see that happening tbh. This might be a chance for Ojiro to be a bit more relevant and maybe Mina too? I'm trying to think who else would be appropriate, oh wait Froppy, duh! That one beast guy from 1-B too, maybe Hound Dog too and such?

It really seems like Hori can go for the blatant X-Men influences with this storyline as well as quirk discrimination with MHA, X-Men was very big on exposing the horrors of prejduice ofc.

I would absolutely love it if he did this anyway, I have faith he will too. Given we're heading to the end of the series now, it would be very fitting to confront this storyline and wrap it up before moving onto quirks as a whole too and resolving that issue ultimately as well. It would finally give Spinner the massive spotlight he truly deserves and has desperately needed since he first appeared too.

Yeah I definitely can see that happening tbh. This might be a chance for Ojiro to be a bit more relevant and maybe Mina too? I'm trying to think who else would be appropriate, oh wait Froppy, duh! That one beast guy from 1-B too, maybe Hound Dog too and such?

It really seems like Hori can go for the blatant X-Men influences with this storyline as well as quirk discrimination with MHA, X-Men was very big on exposing the horrors of prejduice ofc.

I would absolutely love it if he did this anyway, I have faith he will too. Given we're heading to the end of the series now, it would be very fitting to confront this storyline and wrap it up before moving onto quirks as a whole too and resolving that issue ultimately as well. It would finally give Spinner the massive spotlight he truly deserves and has desperately needed since he first appeared too.
Shoji was a character that Hori explicitly mentioned as being one whom he wanted to use, and he is the only hetermorph type who seems to have some shame about his appearance considering he wears a mask all the time.

G

Gorosei Informer

Shoji was a character that Hori explicitly mentioned as being one whom he wanted to use, and he is the only hetermorph type who seems to have some shame about his appearance considering he wears a mask all the time.
That's a great point! Shoji would be so perfect for this storyline ofc! This makes way too much sense and Hori can fulfil his wishes for Shoji to get the spotlight too! That's just given me hope now, thank you!

:cheers::rosismile::crazwhat::hohoho: