My Hero Academia Chapter 363 - Protectors and Invaders

G

Gorosei Informer

=============================================================================================

My Hero Academia Chapter 363 - Protectors and Invaders

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/4251/my-hero-academia-chapter-363

Tags:

I know tagging will be fucked due to our mass name changes on here lately, but we can re-tag as needed later, when our names are changed back ofc.

End of chapter spoilers:

Last edited by a moderator:
My God, the odds are now stacked so high against the heroes its hilarious, they have done jack squat against AFOmura, while Dabi and AFO are getting a second wind to clear their rounds. We still don't know what has happened to Ochako and Toga's fight but it's probably not good since Toga hasn't used Twice's blood yet. We might have to rename the manga My Villain Academia at this point. Deku's last quirk better be a game changer cause no way will he be able to fight two AFOs.

My God, the odds are now stacked so high against the heroes its hilarious, they have done jack squat against AFOmura, while Dabi and AFO are getting a second wind to clear their rounds. We still don't know what has happened to Ochako and Toga's fight but it's probably not good since Toga hasn't used Twice's blood yet. We might have to rename the manga My Villain Academia at this point. Deku's last quirk better be a game changer cause no way will he be able to fight two AFOs.
I really don’t like the direction this is going. Will it be another “darkest before the dawn” trope?

Nice to see the villains responding back, still doesn't exactly feel like they are in control just yet.

Fully expect Bakugo to comeback, just curious as to how and what the payoff of having him temporary dying will be. Just for fake tension?

I really don’t like the direction this is going. Will it be another “darkest before the dawn” trope?
I don't know anymore, I thought the heroes were getting somewhere when Shoto "beat" Dabi and Endeavor almost killing AFO. But Hori seems to have snapped considering he killed off Bakugo in such a weird way. Now AFO is returning to his prime, Dabi is still Dabi, the spies are going to wreck havoc in the safe centers, the heroes have failed to do accomplish any of their goals despite supposedly planning everything against the villains. I legit see Hori writing a bad end for the story or a sequel called MVA where Deku is on the run
Post automatically merged:

Ironically we had an arc with that exact name before, focusing on the villains entirely too.
The way, Hori has been writing even if the heroes "win" it will be at a horrible cost. Maybe AFO will get his "happy ending" after all.

G

Gorosei Informer

The way, Hori has been writing even if the heroes "win" it will be at a horrible cost. Maybe AFO will get his "happy ending" after all.
Yeah it very much feels like the trope of victory at what cost/phyrric victory or w/e?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PyrrhicVictory

I do feel this is the kind of series/story where AFO will get some of the last laugh even if he dies and thus loses/fails. He will cause permanent damage to society, more so than he already has done in the past and recently too. Force changes that cannot be ignored and such. A revolution even.

I've been wondering when Hori will pull off an Infinity War moment as he LOVES Marvel too. Shigaraki still hasn't been able to use Decay yet and what happens once he does? I think things are gonna get a lot worse before they get better and the heroes suceeed.

I thought MHA might end on a an actual loss and we go into a Shippuden style successor/post timeskip series but it seems like Hori wants to be done with MHA and finish it, unless Shuiesha is forcing him to try to prolong the story and thus keep it going?

The heroes side genuinely needs some of this to help them!:

Yeah it very much feels like the trope of victory at what cost/phyrric victory or w/e?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PyrrhicVictory

I do feel this is the kind of series/story where AFO will get some of the last laugh even if he dies and thus loses/fails. He will cause permanent damage to society, more so than he already has done in the past and recently too. Force changes that cannot be ignored and such. A revolution even.

I've been wondering when Hori will pull off an Infinity War moment as he LOVES Marvel too. Shigaraki still hasn't been able to use Decay yet and what happens once he does? I think things are gonna get a lot worse before they get better and the heroes suceeed.

I thought MHA might end on a an actual loss and we go into a Shippuden style successor/post timeskip series but it seems like Hori wants to be done with MHA and finish it, unless Shuiesha is forcing him to try to prolong the story and thus keep it going?

The heroes side genuinely needs some of this to help them!:

It does look like a infinity war type of ending is on the horizon for MHA. Deku will be number One by default lol unless Edgeshot or Best Jeanist survive.

Imagine if Deku had the spirits of the six Joestars and could use their stand abilities like Quirks that would be awesome and hilariously overpowered.

G

Gorosei Informer

It does look like a infinity war type of ending is on the horizon for MHA. Deku will be number One by default lol unless Edgeshot or Best Jeanist survive.

Imagine if Deku had the spirits of the six Joestars and could use their stand abilities like Quirks that would be awesome and hilariously overpowered.
Hahahaha, I'm surprised that hasn't happened with JJBA now you mention it! Not yet anyway...that would be WILD! Theres no way Shigaraki/AFO is surviving all that shit especially GER too ofc LMFAOOOO!

Yeah thats true, man what a fucked up state for the top heroes. I thought the Wizard Saints in Fairy Tail got done badly but DAMN! One top 10 hero stepped down without doing anything on-screen too! Didnt even go out like an actual hero (dying in battle and saving others even) too!

Deku being the No 1 already would be so wrong for me but I don't see who else unless its Edgeshot or Jeanist as you said ofc. Miruko lowkey deserves it at least imo for all she has done so far too! But Jeanist is a REAL OG too, a real MVP and Edgeshot is great too to be fair!

Oh wait, what about Hawks btw? If he can get his wings back? Assuming he survives too ofc? Maybe he can be like Archangel in X-Men and get metal feathers/wings that he could potentially manipulate somehow? Or some kind of synthetic replacement feathers or something? Maybe made with fibres by Jeanist for him?

Given how similar powers are too, a combo of Doflamingo, Jolyne and Jeanist would be AMAZING too! Even just Joylene and Jeanist! They combine and form Best Jolyne/Girl LMAO!

Horikoshi giving us the war Oda couldn't.
I've been saying it.
Newer mangaka have been shitting on one piece in recent years.

With wano, there was never this sort of push/pull tension that horikoshi's war arcs have. The entire war, I was waiting for Oda to treat the yonko like real threats, and it just never happened.
Nothing of consequence happened in wano. The mha war is just getting started and already:
  • Enji lost an arm
  • Bakugo lost his fucking heart
With wano, every single consequential thing that happened was undercut by plot connivence. Luffy gets KO'd? Oh, here's ACoC. here's telepathy. here's gear 5th nika god.

Oda never lets us just sit with the fact that something horrible is happening.

Hahahaha, I'm surprised that hasn't happened with JJBA now you mention it! Not yet anyway...that would be WILD! Theres no way Shigaraki/AFO is surviving all that shit especially GER too ofc LMFAOOOO!

Yeah thats true, man what a fucked up state for the top heroes. I thought the Wizard Saints in Fairy Tail got done badly but DAMN! One top 10 hero stepped down without doing anything on-screen too! Didnt even go out like an actual hero (dying in battle and saving others even) too!

Deku being the No 1 already would be so wrong for me but I don't see who else unless its Edgeshot or Jeanist as you said ofc. Miruko lowkey deserves it at least imo for all she has done so far too! But Jeanist is a REAL OG too, a real MVP and Edgeshot is great too to be fair!

Oh wait, what about Hawks btw? If he can get his wings back? Assuming he survives too ofc? Maybe he can be like Archangel in X-Men and get metal feathers/wings that he could potentially manipulate somehow? Or some kind of synthetic replacement feathers or something? Maybe made with fibres by Jeanist for him?

Given how similar powers are too, a combo of Doflamingo, Jolyne and Jeanist would be AMAZING too! Even just Joylene and Jeanist! They combine and form Best Jolyne/Girl LMAO!
Its hard to tell with Hawks, cause he go back to full strength but if Endeavor dies, I think his will to be a hero will be either broken or shaken.
Miruko is going to be a cyborg cause with all the lost limbs, she hasnt given up and so yeah it would be cool if she became number 1. Especially as a cyborg bunny superhero.
Deku would be so op with all these powers plus have an awesome soundtrack to kick some ass.

I don't really get why AFO can now heal back to his original form but he looks Chady so I'll give it a pass

Also, Miruko will make me act up:yonjidoggy:
Pretty sure this was rewind.
I'm fine with that as long as the heroes suffer some loses leading up to them managing to come out on top.
I don't know anymore, I thought the heroes were getting somewhere when Shoto "beat" Dabi and Endeavor almost killing AFO. But Hori seems to have snapped considering he killed off Bakugo in such a weird way. Now AFO is returning to his prime, Dabi is still Dabi, the spies are going to wreck havoc in the safe centers, the heroes have failed to do accomplish any of their goals despite supposedly planning everything against the villains. I legit see Hori writing a bad end for the story or a sequel called MVA where Deku is on the run
Nah, I don't think the villains will win. I think that the heroes will win, but I'm hoping we have a significant number of casualities leading up to that victory.
Why can AFO heal his face all of a sudden?
Rewind. Will probably be explained next chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Its hard to tell with Hawks, cause he go back to full strength but if Endeavor dies, I think his will to be a hero will be either broken or shaken.
Miruko is going to be a cyborg cause with all the lost limbs, she hasnt given up and so yeah it would be cool if she became number 1. Especially as a cyborg bunny superhero.
Deku would be so op with all these powers plus have an awesome soundtrack to kick some ass.
I think that the first to go will be the "jobbers", so Jiro and Tokoyami. Its pretty common after a villain power up like this for them to take out the weakest link to create a sense of powerlessness in the stronger foes. And we did have a whole meta conversation about jobbers between Jiro and AFO.

The thought occurred to me that if AFO does a rewind, will he lose the fusion with Shigaraki because he is rewinding to a state before interaction with Shigaraki? Would the rewind also have a synergistic affect on Shigaraki? AFO has renewed himself at the cost of being nerfed/lost the power up from Shigaraki and Shigaraki also gets nerfed as Shigaraki’s power ups would be undone due to their fusion being erased.

AFo would also get some quirks back that he lost from Stars and Stripes?

The thought occurred to me that if AFO does a rewind, will he lose the fusion with Shigaraki because he is rewinding to a state before interaction with Shigaraki? Would the rewind also have a synergistic affect on Shigaraki? AFO has renewed himself at the cost of being nerfed/lost the power up from Shigaraki and Shigaraki also gets nerfed as Shigaraki’s power ups would be undone due to their fusion being erased.

I read this one theory on Reddit, that suggested AFOmura will eventually grow beyond The original's control because Tomura's hatred will overwhelm the AFO vestige controlling the body. This could lead to a team-up of AFO and Deku to stop AFOmura before he destroys the world because AFO may want to be the Demon King of the world but he still wants intact to rule himself.

Thats not how rewind works.

When using rewind at base, the rewinded person will still have all the memories of their present self, only their body goes back.

This is how Mirio went from having no quirk to having his quirk back, proving it can restore quirks to their original state.

What this means is that instead of just having a copy of the AFO quirk, this rejuvinated AFO should also have the original back(depending on how long ago he has been using the copy). Him having the original back seems like the most likely option.

If anything, this will only make the situation even more dire. Not only are their two full power AFO's, but they should be more capable of working in sync since prime AFO probably won't have the deficits of the copy which allowed Jiro to control him for a moment.

There is no reason why rewinding AFO would have any negative impact on Shigaraki.

Thats not how rewind works.

When using rewind at base, the rewinded person will still have all the memories of their present self, only their body goes back.

This is how Mirio went from having no quirk to having his quirk back, proving it can restore quirks to their original state.

What this means is that instead of just having a copy of the AFO quirk, this rejuvinated AFO should also have the original back(depending on how long ago he has been using the copy). Him having the original back seems like the most likely option.

If anything, this will only make the situation even more dire. Not only are their two full power AFO's, but they should be more capable of working in sync since prime AFO probably won't have the deficits of the copy which allowed Jiro to control him for a moment.

There is no reason why rewinding AFO would have any negative impact on Shigaraki.
I appreciate the reply. But, AFO is changing physically. the physical affects the psyche in direct and indirect ways. I think there may be some type of affect on both AFO and Shigaraki given their fusion. I am making total assumptions about anything related to the fusion as the fusion has no basis in real-world medical science.

Iam not sure using Mirio is totally applicable in this case. Mirio wasn’t fused to anyone.

Last edited: