Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
A player who has posted 0 times can see that somebody who's osting a lot, is alive and has been pushing town is a wolf I think is the ideaology lmfao
And honestly, which of these 0 posters do you think is going to come in and lynch me, say, Day 4? You think RA is making his grand entrance and leading a lynch on me Day 4? No chance lol

And honestly, which of these 0 posters do you think is going to come in and lynch me, say, Day 4? You think RA is making his grand entrance and leading a lynch on me Day 4? No chance lol
This is a good logic but like, me / reloaded / polar / orca / ad / saber(????? maybe idk) maybe maybe do
but upon seeing this i am no longer as iron clad lmfao

Anyway I'm hella down for this Reloaded lynch. Will not be voting yet, obviously, due to potential hammering, but just letting it be known that that is where my support is right now

2- @Yoho
3- @Indigo
4- @The Orca
5- @Polar Bear
6- @Alexis2282AE
7- @Gadonkadonk
8- @York
9- @Charlie
12- @Mr. Reloaded
13- @Luka
14- @Random Asshole
15- @Ratchet
16- @Apollo

Ratchet not pushing me after AM flipped town (even though that was a joke) is probably points in a certain direction, dunno what really tho
The idea is that they couldve easily at the very least had a faulty position in a kinda dead thread on me (a town). This isn't really the relevant part of my post though, and why I'm pinging all of you

I HC 2 shot duelist -> Endeavor
The reason why I didn't use D1 is because I uh forgot (very towny reason tbh...)

Once again going to re-read this game to uhm, understand what's happening lmfao I tuned out D1

why though? are you planning on using a duel this DP? otherwise it's like asking to get killed

@Mr. Reloaded

like, the way it's going you'll end up lynched without that claim, can we like, get over with it?

vote lynch reloady

have nothing much to say about AM wagon, it's w.e. dont rly think him opening up like that is necessarily scummy
also this read on ratchet makes no sense, there is nothing bold about him saying hes playing low effort

cmon reloady u cant be this asleep at the wheel. ratchet aside, you gon let me lynch u like this 2 games in a row?
yes done it as scum multiple times

also u cant afford to be posturing rn bro, u r 3-3 rn in the wagons, maybe u shud claim to speed this up
I don't really have any.

AM wagon is whatever TBH, dude's barely posted
Wasn't that just Ratchet? And I don't have any one to push with no scum reads.
I'm not in the thread all day :milaugh:

That's because I got caught in the cross fire with Soul and Fuji and had to crawl my way out of it, this game is more chill.
Gonna ISO Kekko later today, he was probably onto at least some scum to wanna kill him so quick.
Mr. Reloaded looks quite suspicious to me.